Coldplay!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dabiggestu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Oh you coldplay bashers are going to have a field day I guess. I just heard on the radio that they are releasing yet another album this year in decmber because they had so many songs recorded for Viva. To me that makes me happy because I like alot of their songs even if they do try too hard to be like U2! Which begs the question though I wonder if U2 will do something semilar since they said they have 50-60 songs recorded maybe we will get 2 albums in one year! :hmm::drool:

It's an EP, not an album.

And X&Y was a piece of shit. I know it's completely irrelevant, but I just like pointing that out whenever I can.

It's an EP, not an album.

And X&Y was a piece of shit. I know it's completely irrelevant, but I just like pointing that out whenever I can.

Yes X&Y totally sucked but a rush of blood was good and viva is okay as well. You know coldplay is one of the many bands I like , I don't just like U2 and thats it. If I only like U2 and hated all the other bands, I'de die of boredom!

All of this Coldpay bashing sucks.

I'm going to see Coldplay live twice next week. I like their music.

I only find it annoying that U2 is mentioned about a hundred times in EVERY article about or interview with Coldplay.

When a certain man called Brian Eno works with Coldplay............what kind of songs do you expect Coldplay does??............Lots of U2 unreleased stuff...............:wink::wink:
Coldplay is a cool band, it's more than obvious that they have U2 posters hanging in their rooms, but the guys can play good music, they have good taste, and so far,I think they can have a parallel career with U2 for the next 20 years.

When a certain man called Brian Eno works with Coldplay............what kind of songs do you expect Coldplay does??............Lots of U2 unreleased stuff...............:wink::wink:
Coldplay is a cool band, it's more than obvious that they have U2 posters hanging in their rooms, but the guys can play good music, they have good taste, and so far,I think they can have a parallel career with U2 for the next 20 years.

dude...Coldplay cannot parallel U2's career for the next 20 years...it will not happen, trust me...

I'm sorta dumbfounded by this thread...I had no idea of this news...Coldplay going to release another album? I thought this was their "Unforgettable Fire of 2008" ....I guess VLV is there "Achtung Baby of 2008" then? Wait...VLV sounds exactly like not only their last record, but every other Coldplay record...so this wouldn't make sense either :scratch:

Well...I'm not surprised at all by this news...:lol:

Why should the thread die?? I mean isn't this forum about discussing music and music related things amongst U2 topics as well?? So if you don't like coldplay just leave the thread or don't comment at all unless its constructive!

No, Bang and Clatter is for music related things. This is for U2 music related things.

Oh you coldplay bashers are going to have a field day I guess. I just heard on the radio that they are releasing yet another album this year in decmber because they had so many songs recorded for Viva. To me that makes me happy because I like alot of their songs even if they do try too hard to be like U2! Which begs the question though I wonder if U2 will do something semilar since they said they have 50-60 songs recorded maybe we will get 2 albums in one year! :hmm::drool:

So...really, the question at hand is whether or not U2 might do two albums in a year. There really isn't a need to get the Coldplay stuff going in this forum, as it just seems to get people riled up and take away from the actual U2 discussion. Titling a thread "Coldplay!" in a U2 section of this board just seems like baiting to me.

Your U2 question could stand to be a valid topic, but I don't foresee good things in the context of this thread...which has already been proven.

Feel free to start another U2-related thread, but let's try to keep the Coldplay discussion to Just The Bang & The Clatter, unless there is something that really does pertain to U2 and Coldplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom