Claytons Concert (Chaser skit)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't normally find the Chaser's funny at all, actually, I think very lowly of them. But this is an exception (even if not completely true).

:lmao:

^ Vlad you cant have anything of a sense of humour if you dont find the Chaser funny!

Yeah, this is a good 4 years old, but still hilarious.

Don't know how popular Clayton's was globally, so for any who don't get this, Clayton's was a non alcoholic drink marketed in the 70's as "The drink you have when you're not having a drink"

^ Vlad you cant have anything of a sense of humour if you dont find the Chaser funny!

Yeah, this is a good 4 years old, but still hilarious.

My obvious sense of humour destroys your theory. :wink:

You have to admit, though, it was terribly overrated.

Definitely, for me, at the same level of Good News Week. If I want comedy and an outpouring of respectability, I watch Top Gear.

i loved The Chaser, overrated though they may have been. this skit is hilarious. better than their Bono pisstake - "that comes of course, from the Italian "piss-ta-k`e" - "i still can't accept what a knob i am', which has been done a million times before.

where's gg? :waiting:

Definitely, for me, at the same level of Good News Week.

you almost just made yourself a powerful enemy.

luckily for you, i find Mikey Robbins abhorrent.

lucky.

Mickey lost his funny and his kool when he got thin.

You're probably too young to remember when Good News Week was good. The day it left the ABC it died. It used to be the best thing around

Mickey lost his funny and his kool when he got thin.

You're probably too young to remember when Good News Week was good. The day it left the ABC it died. It used to be the best thing around

It sucks how all the good things get stolen from the ABC and SBS. :sigh:

can anyone name the Guitar Solos Song thats at the start of this video. Sounds cool and dont think its U2

yeah, i can't remember old GNW. i really like it though, i watch it every week.

i have a bit of a man crush on Paul McDermott.

not a Ja'ime fan Sara?

I remember old GNW, we watched it every week. Would be interesting to see it again, just to see how much is nostalgia or if it actually was decent, because the new version is shit (sorry Danny Dan Dans).

Back
Top Bottom