Bono (U2) on NUMBER ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BGD75

War Child
This might've been mentioned already, not sure (I haven't seen it). For those of you that are in/and around Germany or are able to catch german TV channel via whatever, this coming Wednesday on channel called kabel eins, there is a new series starting called Number One. It's a 1-hour, 6 part series about bands and the first episode is dedicated to U2, including interview with Bono (recorded this year, before Berlin concert). Show starts at 22:15

Can someone put this on YouTube sometime? It won't let me watch it since I'm not in Germany, although I don't know why that matters so much.

Can someone put this on YouTube sometime? It won't let me watch it since I'm not in Germany, although I don't know why that matters so much.

US stations, except for Viacom, do the same for non-Americans. It's because their sponsors aren't interested in viewers from countries that might not buy their products, so for the channels it's more lucrative to provide it for domestic citizens only.
And rights issues sometimes are involved, which don't make sense altogether.
Maybe it will be available on u2torrents soon.

It wasn't all that great. In fact, I found the online parts more interesting. The TV interview was shorter and had German overdubs, which were annoying. Some nice scenes there from the boys' old school, but hardly anything new, and they didn't really show any material from the current tour. Anyway, I hope it will get uploaded somewhere because I'd like to see it again, I was so tired and didn't really get all of it.

Back
Top Bottom