Bono, The Edge & Martin Garrix team up for EURO 2020

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
virtual performance (whatever that is ) tonight of the song at the opening ceremony of the euros

It’s one damn catchy song and is perfect for this sort of event, Worth watching the end of the opening ceremony for Andrea Bocelli and then the “virtual performance”.

5cykvn.jpg

Last edited:
We need a stylist intervention, this Lennon glasses era has gone on far too long. If they’re not going to do a ZooTV anniversary tour at least wear the fly shades again and put an end to this madness.

Holy shit. Christian Eriksen may have just collapsed Ave died on the field. CPR. Defibrillator. Damn…

damn, that was horrible to see. hope he is fine but that did not look good, at all.

of course the disrespectful asshole idiot crew are already all over social media gleefully proclaiming that this is obviously because of the vaccine.

edit: just saw a photo that shows he was awake and alert as he was being stretchered off, and they announced on the broadcast that he has been stabilized on the way to the hospital. thank goodness.

Last edited:
We need a stylist intervention, this Lennon glasses era has gone on far too long. If they’re not going to do a ZooTV anniversary tour at least wear the fly shades again and put an end to this madness.

Agreed, those glasses are absolutely terrible looking.

Yes thankfully he survived. You can see in the video when he falls and collapses his eyes are still open, so I think he really did die on the field for a little bit. Crazy!

As a lover of international football (and U2), I love that this happened.

And as a doyen of football tournament offical songs, I love that I can add this to my playlist I roll out at major tournaments.

Ended up falling in love with the tune. Dig Bono’s vocal, and I miss hearing it before kick off of every match of the Euros.

Nostalgia is gonna be huge for me with this one

Even though this isn't technically U2, I've added this to my favorite U2 song playlist on Apple Music. Whenever they get around to recording again, I hope the songs have the same simple feel as this tune.

Sure I'd love another Zooropa, but it's not happening with this group ever again, so I'd rather them just go full out simple, catchy dad rock tunes at this point.

Back
Top Bottom