Bono, The Edge and Job Bon Jovi walk into a bar...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IeD0gni.gif

I want the two seconds of my life I spent clicking on that, back. Although for a second I mistakenly read the writer's byline as 'Marla Singer'.

Slide....

This headline, the fact that they're in a room with Satan (i.e. Jon Bon Jovi), the celebrities-R-US association, and the corporate nature of the event, pretty much sums up U2's fall from grace after the mid-1990s.

Still a good band, though.

This headline, the fact that they're in a room with Satan (i.e. Jon Bon Jovi), the celebrities-R-US association, and the corporate nature of the event, pretty much sums up U2's fall from grace after the mid-1990s.

The corporate nature of the event? It was a bachelorette party.

#sharkjumped

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Someone who thinks a bachelorette party is a corporate event should be trusted about these things :up:
Let's see... they're in the East Hamptons (rock'n'roll man!) with a fashion executive who's marrying a financial analyst, organized by the Chief Merchant of Saks. I mean, nothing says good ol' rock and roll like that.

Let's see... they're in the East Hamptons (rock'n'roll man!) with a fashion executive who's marrying a financial analyst, organized by the Chief Merchant of Saks. I mean, nothing says good ol' rock and roll like that.

You realize they weren't actually with the fashion exec right? Hence the term "crash". If you don't think they weren't having drinks with celebs at nice restaurants in the late 80s and 90s then you are sadly naive.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Seriously. How dare those broads get good, high paying jobs and randomly end up at a restaurant with musicians.

Get back to the kitchen, that's what I always say.

Back
Top Bottom