Bono sues german tv producer about the name of a tv channel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
or that ford manufactures a vehicle called edge.

oops!!

Tune into some New Zealand radio ...

The_edge_logo.PNG

:edge:: "I'll see you in court!"

:shrug: I wouldn't be surprised if this is as true as the infamous "i'm flying a hat on a plane" story.

It has been discussed on German U2 boards as well. I think they simply exaggerate things to gain publicity for the start of their programme.

:tsk: he should take trademarks on the joke "don't push me, cause I'm close to The Edge" too!

MONEY EDGE, THEY PAY YOU MONEY!

that way he could afford a boat :wink:

He should take out a trademark on The Centre/The Center too, as it is associated with The Edge. Then he could afford TWO boats.

:shh: I don't want to admit it over in that thread major, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out why that LP song grabbed me when it came out (because I'm not all that keen on them).

I need to listen to more U2, clearly.

/sidetrack

:lol: I made a point of singing WOWY to that song whenever I heard it, just to annoy / educate them damn young'uns who thought it was, like, totally original and awesome and stuff! zomg1!!!!one!!!11

Anyway, so what about them edged weapons? Better watch out. That and the whole quid pro bono thing - you can't do it for free any longer, only for Bono.

:lol: I made a point of singing WOWY to that song whenever I heard it, just to annoy / educate them damn young'uns who thought it was, like, totally original and awesome and stuff! zomg1!!!!one!!!11

You just gave me a great idea on how to further antagonize my kids. Although it would likely be while driving, and that could be dangerous.

Wasn't the mix of those two songs made by DOL? :hmm: she's the one that pointed it out to me when I didn't know it yet..
I made a mix of the two songs when the album first came out, but I wasn't the only one to have that idea, there are more mixes on YouTube.

Also.

headstappzg9.jpg

Can Bono sue for this look?

And what about the lyrics "I'm six feet from The Edge"?

Isn't that about how far Bono is from Edge during concerts?

I made a mix of the two songs when the album first came out, but I wasn't the only one to have that idea, there are more mixes on YouTube.

Also.

headstappzg9.jpg

Can Bono sue for this look?

And what about the lyrics "I'm six feet from The Edge"?

Isn't that about how far Bono is from Edge during concerts?

:hmm: ah, I see..

The look, definately, that's SO Bono!

I doubt Bono usually is six feet away from The Edge, more like, 1/6th inch usually! :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom