Bono Smiling During Some Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhilsFan

Blue Crack Addict
I've noticed Bono tend to smile during some songs he plays. Does he think something's funny? Why is he smiling during his concert?

Actually, I think he smiles every time he suddenly remembers that he's rich as hell, has a hot wife, and is a world famous rock star.

Oh, my! That's strange, I've never seen a singer smiling at his audience before!
He must be drunk or high or no, no I don't want to say it!

He may be happy!!!! (sorry for this last idea, I know it's just terrible)

yeah, he is just......feckin..............HAPPY!

if Bono frowned at a concert, there would be massive uproar and riots on the streets including animals being let loose and U2 Interference would blow up from the intensity of complaints!

:wink:

He's smiling because he knows some people still believe U2 have a new album coming out this year. He's thinking "Hardy-har-har what idiots".

I've noticed Bono tend to smile during some songs he plays. Does he think something's funny? Why is he smiling during his concert?

How dare you mock Bono's smiling? Are you insinuating that it's not his smile, or that he's faking it? Or let me guess: he's not adding anything to the performance by smiling, right? That Larry could just as easily provide backup smiling?! :angry:

Well. Get ready pal cause I've got at least 7 or 8 quality argumentative posts proving that Bono is in fact smiling, that it's genuine, that it compliments the show, and that you are 100% WRONG!!11!1!!1

They tweaked the nerves wrong during his back surgery, and now every time he walks up to the mike, he gets..."sensations."

Back
Top Bottom