Bono sings Under my skin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:

It was at a private event in Dublin last week. U2 were having their traditional Christmas dinner with staff and friends and they were also celebrating the birthday of U2 stylist Sharon Blankson, whom Bono dedicates the song to.

This is gorgeous. I wish he'd sing in his lower register much more often.

I remember when my Grandmother bought me the imported "Stay" single for Christmas in 1995 or 96, which came in a 2 pack with the Zooropa album. This song was the b-side to stay (along with a few remixes, which I didn't care for), and I remember how beautiful a combo Stay and Under my Skin were. This was the infancy of my U2 fandom. I wish I could discover all these songs for the 1st time all over again. :(

Great version!

And because their families live there, and they'd like to celebrate Christmas with them? :hmm: Just a silly little guess....

Sorry what I meant they where all there together a little earlier than normal this year as has danger mouse,

As as for they all still live there, they have houses there but I think it's only larry who is there on a more permanent basis these days

Back
Top Bottom