Bono Needs To Lose A Few Pounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe he's living up to the philosophy of many men his age that good tools should hang in a dry place!:D

Another wording of this is a verandah over the playground.

(it's not usually a compliment ;) )

Whoever doesn't want B because he is fat, just send him my way. I think the man looks fantastic. :drool:

Bono looks great. I was front rail Boston and can tell you he is not fat in the least. He has always been short and kind of stocky, but he is definitely not fat. He had his shirt tucked in on night 2 and I did not notice any paunch as I did a little in the Dublin videos. When you look at the pictures of him next to Colin Farrel from TIFF you can see his legs are not chunky at all. He's lookin' good. I wish he'd take off the jacket during the show though and just go with a T-shirt or something.

BTW anyone who would believe that guy's Bono really has not spent much time looking at the real Bono.

Bono would never wear a white watch either...white watches are for girls only.

Bono looks great, especially for his age (I'm the same age) If he looses much weight he'll look older and wrinkly. Thin is generally not a good look for those pushing 50.

I think the hair's too short.

I think the BD/ES video hair works best for him post Zoo TV. He can't pull of the long hair anymore since then, and when he cuts it short, it's too short. (ie now, Popmart era)

Back
Top Bottom