Bono Jacket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is a custom made jacket by a designer who works with lasers (Ultra Violet jacket)...but I'm not sure what the guys name is...

Somebody on here will know

Yes that would be Moritz Waldemeyer. So he created the one without the lasers as well then?

Not that I was staring at his ass....but Bono was rocking Rockin' Republic Jeans in Raleigh.

Ok....I looked at his ass.

Just once.

Thanx everyone! I figured they were custom made. The first jacket there in vertigo i posted though, as that is custom most likely, I cant find any photos of it. Only clean back shots and every time I see the front, too much lighting and smoke.

I want one of the LED light jackets that Bono wears during Ultraviolet/WOWY on this tour. :love:

And a steering-wheel-microphone. That also lights up.

I've got these from the concert in my city, sorry the guitar is in the middle.

Bono202620Adam.jpg

Bono202620Larry.jpg

Bono-1.jpg

I'll have a look later to see if I have any better.

Edge really like the bedazzled look on his trousers over the years. Anyone else notice that.

I am not really a fan of the clothing coordinator for the U2 live show. Bono always looks better off stage as do the rest of them. Adam and Larry never bother me.

btw - how much better did it look on SNL when Edge used a normal mic' to sing backing vox into. hahaha, not to start this thread again. I know this is going to piss people off. I am just sayin' not trying to start another mic' war over the Edge.

Ah ok, just trying to keep the peace.

I don't think I can jump the shark on this jacket biz? Can I? I really just said Edge uses a lot of sparkle on his pants ever since the Zoo TV tour. Just an observation.

Back
Top Bottom