Bono in Madonna's new onstage montage video.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YouTube - Joe Biden: The Next President Is "Barack AMERICA!"

C'mon now! It was obviously a slip of the tounge. This seems to me like a cheap shot at him.

YouTube - Joe biden racist gaffe to indian people

Personally I wasn't offended. He seemed to be joking about Indians running practically every convenience store in the north east.. which is sort of true.

YouTube - Joe Biden: Be Patriotic Pay Higher Taxes

Okay... make people who earn more than $250K a year pay more taxes to help the economy. It's better than taxing the middle class and letting the rich get richer.

YouTube - Biden: Clinton might be better

Yeah I guess that was a silly thing for him to say.

YouTube - Biden on FDRs management of the 1929 crash

I don't know enough about this to comment.

I do know that my thinking is a lot more aligned to Obama/Biden's promises than McCain/Palin's promises. Whether they are empty promises or not, who knows!

madonna is an out of touch fool. she's about as relevant as right said fred.

she is a pathetic person these days. I love how she became British and even more critical of America. I love how the fake accent coincided with the crappy music.

YouTube - Joe Biden: The Next President Is "Barack AMERICA!"

C'mon now! It was obviously a slip of the tounge. This seems to me like a cheap shot at him.

YouTube - Joe biden racist gaffe to indian people

Personally I wasn't offended. He seemed to be joking about Indians running practically every convenience store in the north east.. which is sort of true.

YouTube - Joe Biden: Be Patriotic Pay Higher Taxes

Okay... make people who earn more than $250K a year pay more taxes to help the economy. It's better than taxing the middle class and letting the rich get richer.

YouTube - Biden: Clinton might be better

Yeah I guess that was a silly thing for him to say.

YouTube - Biden on FDRs management of the 1929 crash

I don't know enough about this to comment.

I do know that my thinking is a lot more aligned to Obama/Biden's promises than McCain/Palin's promises. Whether they are empty promises or not, who knows!

My point is that it hurts Obama when this guy talks. If Obama wants to win he will need more than Madonna.

The last clip was a gaffe because there was no major TV watching in 1929 and Hoover was the president. These are things that if Bush said it would be EVERYWHERE on TV and packaged in a greatest hits called "Bushisms".

madonna is an out of touch fool. she's about as relevant as right said fred.

she is a pathetic person these days. I love how she became British and even more critical of America. I love how the fake accent coincided with the crappy music.

I liked one album of hers "Ray of light". That's about it. I'm glad Beautiful Day beat Music for song of the year. I know it pissed her off but at least she was gracious enough to give Bono some flowers. :applaud:

Anybody know what part of the concert this is shown? Intro or encore? Too bad I'll never find out for myself since she's not coming to Dallas on this tour.

I think the video is stupid and not thought out very well at all! It's obviously gonna be misinterpreted or blown out of proportion.

What I think is that Madonna knows that McCain is not Hitler or any of the other bad guys, or that he is not evil.
I think she is just saying maybe McCain (Republican Party) and the other guys in the negative part of the video all take there countries down the
same less diplomatic track than the guys at the end of the video.

It's just done in a very silly way.

purpleoscar, this is not free your mind. any political views you have feel free to post them there, not here. this thread is for discussing the video only.

With all due respect, if i may, the entire video is a political view. If im not mistaken. Shouldn't this type of thread belong in FYM to begin with?

Just asking :)

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom