Biggest Band in the World Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

I laugh at this poll. Sure it is freaking stupid, but provides great entertainment. I couldn't care less if U2 weren't among the 'biggest' according to the poll.

U2 are getting their ass kicked by Journey and the Jonas Brothers
:lol::lol:

It was only a matter of time until the Jonas Brothers past U2 and became the biggest band in the world. I hear talk that they might one day be bigger than the Beatles but time will tell. :wink:

I'm sorry but I truly have NEVER heard of them. Where are they from?

Detroit I think, but don't quote me on that. They were pretty big here in the 80s but I honestly have no idea how popular they were outside the US, if at all.

I simply cannot fathom someone not knowing who Journey is. Honestly, it blows my mind. (no offense GG! ;))

It's not such a big deal. I didn't know who Journey was till I moved to the US in 2000. I guess they were not that popular outside the US? :shrug:

THAT IS THE WORLDS MOST RIDICULOUS POLL! (I will surely vote on that! :D)

First of all , who (or what) makes teh "Jonas Brothers" more popular than any other band
on that list ? The Jonas Brothers should not even be on that list. To be considered the Worlds best , you must pack with you ALOT of years of experience and albums (recorded and sold). So I pity the fool out there voting for the Jonas Bros and that
other Fall Out Boy :doh: You just don´t have any musical knowledge or taste what-so-ever.

BTW... before any one asks such questions as, "Who is Journey?" Take a few minutes and search the web about the band and look at some YouTube videos to get some knowledge about them. They were one of the biggest bands around a couple of years back.

Like I said , that is the worlds most silliest poll (made for silly people who have no knowledge of music) :doh:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention,
I DO HAVE MUSICAL GOOD TASTE SUCKERS --->so I Voted for U2 ! :rockon:

It's not such a big deal. I didn't know who Journey was till I moved to the US in 2000. I guess they were not that popular outside the US? :shrug:

As far as I knew they were huge worldwide. Looking at wiki, seems that almost half their sales (80 million+ albums) happened outside the US. They're a pretty big name.

seven consecutive multi-platinum albums, stretching from 1978 to 1987. They had 18 Top 40 singles, six of which reached the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Their signature song, "Don't Stop Believing", is the top-selling catalog track in iTunes history, at more than two million downloads.[1][2]
According to the Recording Industry Association of America, Journey has sold 47 million albums in the United States, making them the 28th best selling band. Their worldwide sales have reached 80 million albums.

:shrug:

Well, at least Coldplay isn't winning, AMIRTIE GUYZ? :wink:

I'm not sure what's more horrifying, Jonas Brothers or Journey ... :lmao:

Detroit I think, but don't quote me on that. They were pretty big here in the 80s but I honestly have no idea how popular they were outside the US, if at all.
Ah, probably big in the US then.
I simply cannot fathom someone not knowing who Journey is. Honestly, it blows my mind. (no offense GG! ;))

Sorry mate, I really haven't heard of them.

Back
Top Bottom