Best U2 Christmas song/cover ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Since it's that time of the year...which do you prefer ?

The cover of Christmas (Baby please come home) or I believe in father Christmas ?

Bono's voice is friggin' incredible on Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home). Always catches me off guard and reminds me what an amazing singer he was then. The background harmonies are great fun too. I dig Edge's guitar work on I Believe In Father Christmas, but to me it's not even close.

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

I really love the band around the era that they recorded the song.

^Agreed, and truly sound like the album work from the eras in which they produced. 'I Believe in Father Christmas' and NLOTH2 really make me wish they would just go in the studio with some unused songs and just produce a record themselves like those songs.

Hey, what about "Driving to Midnight Mass on a Dublin Christmas Eve"? Though I guess it's not really a song.

They both are great, but I love Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home) maybe it has something to do with that era :heart:

How about all of the above?

As side note; I plan on playing White As Snow for my family before we open presents this year. Not to be a downer or a sap, but it seems like a fitting reminder that while we celebrate keep in mind there are wars raging on the planet and families are seperated and suffering abounds. Count your blessings in whatever way you celebrate and remember them.:heart:

Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home). I heard it on the radio last night, great song.

Back
Top Bottom