Best Song Survivor: Early 1980s Quarter Final IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CRAP. I should've voted for Tomorrow! I thought IWF had a bigger chance of beating LAS. :grumpy: If I had voted for Tomorrow I might've been able to save it!

A tie would be ace, even though I'd hate to see Tomorrow leave at this juncture. It's obviously not going to be a semi-finalist, so I'm willing to let it go for the sake of shortening this game by a day.

Don't suppose I can buy anybody's vote with the now-stereotypical offer of a muffin or other baked goods?

A tie would be ace, even though I'd hate to see Tomorrow leave at this juncture. It's obviously not going to be a semi-finalist, so I'm willing to let it go for the sake of shortening this game by a day.

Don't suppose I can buy anybody's vote with the now-stereotypical offer of a muffin or other baked goods?

I'm sure you could buy tuf bono's.

Hey, I still haven't seen the Brits performance. How was it?

It had its good and it had its bad...

...this is a song called bad.

(ok actually it was Boots again, and it was only slightly better than the Grammys performance, but then again there were things the Grammys had over it. I wouldn't watch it if you don't feel like it. I mean, don't feel like you missed something epic)

Back
Top Bottom