Best song of the decade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phommel

Refugee
Besides 'best album' we should also vote for best U2 song of the decade!

Go ahead!

ai I wanted to add a poll, but don't know how to do it...
Or maybe I can't since I am not a paid member? oops...

In my opinion, between Beautiful Day, Unknown Caller, Fez-Being Born and maybe even No Line On The Horizon.

I'll go with "City of Blinding Lights."

Runners-up: "Beautiful Day" and "In a Little While"

Unknown Caller, No Line On The Horizon or Moment of Surrender.

It's very very very hard to choose.

If we make a poll we should be able to choose 1-5 favourites.

If you want a poll you should probably pm a moderator with the options you want.

For me, No line on the horizon 2. And Electrical storm (BBC1mix) a close second.

Levitate, best U2 song ever.
Then, Elevation (The Biffco Mix), second best U2 song ever.

IMO.

Kite, Electrical Storm, Walk On, The Ground Beneath Her Feet, Magnificent, Original of the Species, Unknown Caller, Miracle Drug, Breathe, Beautiful Day

those are some of my favorites.

Beautiful Day, Moment of Surrender, Breathe, City of Blinding Lights.

probably in that order for me.

It's not my favorite but I can't think of another song from the boys in the last 10 years that is as widely liked and popular from the boys as Beautiful Day. Vertigo got pretty huge too, but BD was like the rocket ship that launched them back into the stratosphere and planted them at the #1 spot in the world again. It was everywhere and still is. Plus, it's a great song really. Probably their most perfect "pop" song. So I'll go with that.

If I were to pick MY favorite/best, I don't think I could, it would be way too hard.

Beautiful Day, Magnificent, Moment of Surrender and Levitate! (and Native Son!)

The Ground Beneath Her Feet, by far.

That's a great one!

For me it's "Moment" followed by "Magnificent"

and then there's "Fez"...how could NLOTH not be album of the year?????????

Just crazy!

If you want a poll you should probably pm a moderator with the options you want.

I know the mods have added polls for members before but I think from now on its best that someone who is a premium member make a poll, or the user who wants to make a poll sign up for premium, since this is one of the reason we have premium membership.

Back
Top Bottom