AXVER is stuck in a moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunsnroses

The Fly
This thread is dedicated to all those U2 fans who do not understand ART is an evolution. You will know these people easily cause they hold to the past or a moment and they are incapable of growth.They will judge , but never create. never really do much of anything , but analyze the context in which circumstances happen to them. Stuck in a moment they are. This thread is decicated to people who fell in love with U2 on the Elevation tour. THE GOAL IS SOUL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up.

This thread is dedicated to all those U2 fans who do not understand ART is an evolution. You will know these people easily cause they hold to the past or a moment and they are incapable of growth.They will judge , but never create. never really do much of anything , but analyze the context in which circumstances happen to them. Stuck in a moment they are. This thread is decicated to people who fell in love with U2 on the Elevation tour. THE GOAL IS SOUL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up.

What if I didn't really fall in love, but I quite enjoyed the sex?

I don't suppose it's occurred to you that by dedicating threads to Axver (or anyone), you're clearly encouraging him to throw his opinions around even more?

No, I didn't think it had...

I don't suppose it's occurred to you that by dedicating threads to Axver (or anyone), you're clearly encouraging him to throw his opinions around even more?

No, I didn't think it had...

Axver has over 100,000 posts. I'm thinking that he doesn't really require encouragement to share his opinions.

Listen this is for people with tunnel vision, people who can only judge , but never create. That is why these people get hung up over a moment. They cant move on emotionally . These very same people speak as if there perspectives bear any weight to reality. Axver is just one of these people who stand on a certain moment in U2 history(lovetown tour) and [proclaim all else shit, but in fact the band is an evolution, not a period. These same people are stuck in moments in their own lives without realizing it. Wake up, grow up and watch your life unfold , then judge, who the fuck are you anyways? When you lay your head on a pillow at night your just some asshole who compulsively thinks about the direction u2(or your life) should have GONE. Nobody needs your negative commentary. I have been in alot of GA lines and never have i heard someone bitch about ATYCLB or HTDAAB. What the fuck ? Create then judge, thats all iam saying, fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!Bludegen this.See everything post 2009 isnt shit cause your life didnt turn out the way you wanted. M life took a major turn up cause of post 2000 u2. Creation is an evolution from Boy till now. You dont need to post with BS no mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Listen this is for people with tunnel vision, people who can only judge , but never create. That is why these people get hung up over a moment. They cant move on emotionally . These very same people speak as if there perspectives bear any weight to reality. Axver is just one of these people who stand on a certain moment in U2 history(lovetown tour) and [proclaim all else shit, but in fact the band is an evolution, not a period. These same people are stuck in moments in their own lives without realizing it. Wake up, grow up and watch your life unfold , then judge, who the fuck are you anyways? When you lay your head on a pillow at night your just some asshole who compulsively thinks about the direction u2(or your life) should have GONE. Nobody needs your negative commentary. I have been in alot of GA lines and never have i heard someone bitch about ATYCLB or HTDAAB. What the fuck ? Create then judge, thats all iam saying, fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!Bludegen this.See everything post 2009 isnt shit cause your life didnt turn out the way you wanted. M life took a major turn up cause of post 2000 u2. Creation is an evolution from Boy till now. You dont need to post with BS no mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You don't need to shout so loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

i don't know what this has to dowith axver, i don't know why you think he'll give a fuck that unknowns behind a screen are spitting the garbage you are, i also have no idea what is wrong with appreciating a certain period of a band's music and not another, but whatever, you lot just carry. *patsheads*

Uh, doesn't Ax also have a right to have an opinion?

You have the right to love ATYCLB, and he has the right to hate it. The way you post right here shows that YOU are the one with tunnelvision, NOT him. :|
Oh and, Grace has got to be one of the worst songs u2 ever made.
That does not mean I hate the album. It's just, not one of my favourites. It's not a crime NOT to think everything U2 made is godlike. It's called having a brain rather than being a sheep.

BAAH.

Awesome.

This thread is decicated to people who fell in love with U2 on the Elevation tour.

The first actual U2 album I bought: All That You Can't Leave Behind.
The first live U2 footage I saw: from the Elevation Tour.

You lose, try again.

Listen this is for people with tunnel vision, people who can only judge , but never create.

I never create? Shit, so all that stuff I've written, all those photographs I've taken, and all those songs I've played on guitar were never real?

YOU'VE SHATTERED MY REALITY! OH NOEZ.

in fact the band is an evolution, not a period.

And I don't like the way in which U2 have evolved. Don't like that? Too bad for you.

So basically i will never fully grasp the true meaning of ART unless i am head over heels smitten with the likes of "I'll Go Crazy" and "Stand Up Comedy"? Thanks for enlightening me, my world is changed forever.

BTW, i LOVE "Grace".

I love how the one guy here who helps run a U2 setlist website, has contributed most to pretty much everyone here's understanding of live U2, and blew a few thousand dollars to go see the 360 tour gets told he's stuck in Lovetown. Pretty sure the original poster's an idiot.

Oh, by the way, does starting a thread like this count as flaming? Pretty sure it does.

I hope Bono's ok :sad::sad:

Clearly the original poster knows nothing, Ax is actually stuck in 1980.

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2006-11-25%20-%20Auckland%20%28Pictures%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2006-11-25-19-10-30_DSCF5012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom