At U2 has been shut down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hit over the head for 3 hours?? What's gigs was this prick at? Small speech before acrobat and a bit about Brexit before new years day,all the politics I remember from Manchester.

I’d love to know more about these shows where the band plays for 3 hours!

What did you think of the MacPhisto interlude?

Thought it was fantastic but also easy to lose focus on what he’s actually doing or saying, because it could just as easily be seen as a “blast from the past” on their greatest hits tour, if you will. Would be great if Bono himself and not just macphisto was outwardly speaking his mind the way he does about other human rights topics during one of his Bonoglese interludes/rambles.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Matt McGee was one of the loons who stormed Capitol to save his idol Trump.

Good fucking riddance to @u2. The guy must have been as thick as pigshit to realise after 40 years the band he loved stood against all his beliefs.

Last edited:
Did the band fuck him over for buying the concentration cramp recordings? And what’s ended up with that recording?

Wouldn’t surprise me if Matt McGee was one of the loons who stormed Capitol to save his idol Trump.

Good fucking riddance to @u2. The guy must have been as thick as pigshit to realise after 40 years the band he loved stood against all his beliefs.
Exactly,guy comes across as a smug prick.

what kind of grown-ass man "finds a new band" and has "a favorite band?" Like, a NEW favorite band? Aren't favorites something acquired in younger, more emotionally extreme years? U2 are my "favorite" because they hit me hard when I was developing and I have a history and emotional attachment with them (and they were fucking GREAT). It's unthinkable that now, as a 40 year old, a new band would come along that I'd have the same relationship with. Now there are just artists that I like a lot.

I love when adam and edge switch guitars and they close with “11,779.”

How long, to find these votes
How looooong
How looooong

Back
Top Bottom