Artwork on Deluxe CDs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarkin

The Fly
I've checked U2.com and Googled for hours. Could someone direct me to images of the actual discs? They look like pics from the AB album cover but I'm not sure.

Yeah, I looked at those. I even zoomed in on them but they aren't very detailed since they're so small.

ah okay, I think there was someone who took a clear pic in the last huge thread. I'll try to find it, give me a sec.

from U2boy_nl

1eWzh.jpg

Awesome! Thanks very much. I plan on downloading this from iTunes if it ever show up there so it's nice to see the whole package. Thanks again!:applaud:

Anyone find some cool images to use as "artwork" for the disks in our iTunes libraries?

I would love to see someone create some art work for these, I'd rather keep my discs in jewel cases than in the book.

:hmm: I'm very sure there was a thread with them a long time ago. But I can't find it. Here's the one I saved, perhaps someone has the complete set. Otherwise PLEBA would be the place to post a request thread. I think there were quite a few.

4ln6ac.jpg

I bought the 2CD deluxe edition and I have to say I am dissapointed in the artwork. I thought they might add to it but it is 98% the same as the original. The cardboard is well done but there are no new or alternate graphics.

So, I guess I'm not the only one seeing that alternate tracklist, right?

01- Zoo Station
02- Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
03- One
04- She moves in mysterious ways
05- (???) ???
06- ???
07- The Fly
08- You're So Cruel
09- Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
10- She's gonna blow Your House Down
11- Acrobat ??
12- ????

you're damn right, I hadn't thought about it...

01- Zoo Station
02- Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
03- One
04- She moves in mysterious ways
05- (Even Better Than) The Real Thing
06- Who's gonna HOLD (?) Your Wild Horses ???
07- The Fly
08- You're So Cruel
09- Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
10- She's Gonna Blow Your House Down
11- Acrobat ???
12- ????

Back
Top Bottom