Anyone have on demand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
I was bored last night, so I started playing with my tv. I have comcast digital cable and I went on demand and went into the music catergory. In the videos m-z section there is a U2 concert from the War Tour. It is supposdly from Germany. If you have on demand go and check it out. It is only avaiable till 10/1.

I was bored last night, so I started playing with my tv. I have comcast digital cable and I went on demand and went into the music catergory. In the videos m-z section there is a U2 concert from the War Tour. It is supposdly from Germany. If you have on demand go and check it out. It is only avaiable till 10/1.

Hey, I tried to find this show listed in Comcast's on demand section on line, but cannot find any mention of it. Can you tell me how to locate it?
Thanks!

This is also on DirecTV - their on-demand "Concert.tv" channel until the end of September.

It's a pretty decent recording - fun to see early U2 now.

You have to go into the music catergory and go into the the music videos M-Z and go down until you hit U2.

Pretty awesome, I love this era, my all-time fave. :applaud:

Another reminder of the "Live at Red Rocks" concert ... only in a different location. :love:

Although, did they really have to keep that stupid 'Rockpalast' logo at the bottom of the screen through the entire segment ?? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom