Anyone have a video link to the Carson Daly interview?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cute:

Not much new there, but it definitely seems like they're enjoying life right now. They look real happy. :up:

Is that just funky color contrast on that person's TV, or is Bono's hair really, really dark?

He looks younger.

I dunno. I think if he goes too dark, it looks too obviously dyed and it might make him look like he's trying too hard to look younger. (Although I think I felt that way more with the long hair he was sporting on Vertigo. Maybe it won't be so bad as long as he keeps it short.)

I thought he was looking great this year; his hair looked natural.

/Bono Hair Panic

I dunno. I think if he goes too dark, it looks too obviously dyed and it might make him look like he's trying too hard to look younger. (Although I think I felt that way more with the long hair he was sporting on Vertigo. Maybe it won't be so bad as long as he keeps it short.)

/Bono Hair Panic

Ya, it can get too dark and inkey looking at times, which tends to age him, but I think he looks more awake somehow with darker hair. The dark is more edgey and dramatic.... it's more rock n roll. Ya know what I mean?

I do! I just think he's plenty "rock and roll" as he is. Anything more that he does, just says "trying really hard" to me.

:)

God, then I type stuff like this and realize I'm having a conversation about a rock star's EFFING HAIR and then I just have to laugh at myself. :lol:

/Bono Hair Panic

Did you know...

That being out for back surgery causes your thinning hair to magically re-appear and become bushy?

It's obviously dyed with a thick black dye - he had stopped coloring his hair around 2008 to stop any further damage, but now he's back to his jet black ways. The plugs went in, the ultra-confident leather terminator suit came out, and he's bought himself another decade of looking like a rock star.

Not knocking him for doing it, he obviously has enough money to get the best hair possible, and he has magnificent hair - but what about the Edge? "Hey Bono, you know if you want to borrow one of my skull caps, we could get matching ones with our names on the...." "NO! Edge stop it, it may work for you but I'm too cool to be bald!" And then the Edge feels sad. And then Bono calls Bruce Springsteen and thanks him for the hair clinic referral. And then Edge gets a 'fro and does a solo album.

And another thing - Carson Daly is actually starting to look normal again. He was looking strange for a while, but now he's back to looking like Carson Daly again.

one love...:applaud:

He's never stopped dying his hair entirely. He'd be almost completely gray if he did. There are a LOT of pics around where he's gone too long between dye jobs, and his roots are *very* gray.

I love how Edge says "World peace" with such a straight face I didn't know whether he was being serious or not. Great deadpan response! They look in good spirits, hope Spidey is a big hit.

Can I say one thing? And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality. His hair on the Joshua Tree tour was fabulous.

He's never stopped dying his hair entirely. He'd be almost completely gray if he did. There are a LOT of pics around where he's gone too long between dye jobs, and his roots are *very* gray.

Is it wrong of me to say that he would look way hot with gray hair? Kinda longish, but just a little long? :shifty:

Can I say one thing? And I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality. His hair on the Joshua Tree tour was fabulous.

Freakin' tell me about it. :hi5:

Is it wrong of me to say that he would look way hot with gray hair? Kinda longish, but just a little long? :shifty:

There is nothing wrong with that statement. :up:

:wishes she could quickly produce the 'shopped pic of gray Bono from last summer: :combust: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom