Any Evidence of U2 ever reading this board?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jon Seidman

The Fly
Has there ever been any evidence of anyone from the band or the organization ever reading this board?

Probably not...they'd have stopped making music a long time ago on the presumption that everything they make sucks in some way or another

^ I agree. I think they would have broken up some time ago. I hope they stay away from fan boards, really, they should do what they feel like doing and don't let fans dictate them.

I doubt that they read this. They are probably really busy, especially Bono. Maybe if they were in between albums on their time off and got really bored one day. Maybe someone should ask the next time they meet a band memeber.

To be honest, yep, Bono has. Or at least he knows of this board. There's an interview floating around where Bono's talking about the internet, he mentions both U2.com/zootopia and Interference.

Alright, I'll come clean. My name is Adam Clayton and I postwhore it up on Interference daily.

PS Thanks for all the compliments over the years about the Gloria solo, folks.

Alright, I'll come clean. My name is Adam Clayton and I postwhore it up on Interference daily.

Well you sure got the right hairdo there mr. Clayton. :wink:

So now we know why the album is delayed. Adam's too busy postwhoring!

funny this topic should come up. I'm a diehard New York Mets baseball fan and occasionally participate in a mets blog site with a forum just like this. A little while back, a vocal minority of posters were convinced that mets star David Wright was posting under a pseudonym and playing various jedi mind tricks on everyone. It seems to have died down, and I guess we'll never know...which is what I say about this forum w/ U2. If anyone was, for some reason I feel like it would be Larry...

So now we know why the album is delayed. Adam's too busy postwhoring!

Yeah, sorry everyone. I only need to record two more songs! It's just hard to tear myself away from here. It doesn't really matter, though, since the other guys are in no hurry either. Well, Edge is a bit pissed, but Larry's just listening to some new Westlife songs and Bono's only vaguely aware we've even been recording an album. Here's an Interference exclusive scoop for you good folk: some of the vocals on the next album will just be taken from Bono's speeches because it's easier to get him to go an Africa forum rather than the studio.

How can anyone forget about Fake Edge? :lol:

Seriously though, didn't someone here actually bring up "PLEBANS" to Bono and he said "yeah, you really have to watch out for those ladies"? of course this could be some sort of "drug" flashback or something from around my surgery time. :lol:

Dammit, I was going to pretend to be Bono, but then I saw your post. You beat me.

Seriously though, didn't someone here actually bring up "PLEBANS" to Bono and he said "yeah, you really have to watch out for those ladies"? of course this could be some sort of "drug" flashback or something from around my surgery time. :lol:

No, it happened. He said the girls in Pleba were "scary."

And I dreamed about Edge playing banjo, posted about it here, and then it happened. I don't know which really happened first, because that video coulda been made before my dream.

I also posted once (or more, I tend to get on a tick) about how they should do a cover of Jean Genie. Then they did it. Although I think that really was because Bowie was in the audience. But there are other Bowie songs you know.

So, that's all I got for ya. Although Joel was pretty sure they knew all about Interference.

This kind of thread pops up like every couple of months (the search button is your friend :p)

There are people associated with U2 that do regularly read this board. I have a super old mp3 of Bono specifically mentioning Interference when talking about U2 fan sites.

Dammit, I was going to pretend to be Bono, but then I saw your post. You beat me.

I'm pretending?

AxdamI5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom