An observation on Boy and NLOTH back covers......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EmilyCHewson

Babyface
Hi, this is my first post on U2 interference:wave:

This might seem very strange but i'v just made a very odd observation! I was looking at the pics on the back covers of Boy and No Line On the Horizon and noticed that all the U2 members are facing exactly the same direction and pulling (almost) exactly the same expressions on each. Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone else reckon it was intentional or just a pure coincidence? Im quite chuffed with myself for noticing this in an odd sort of a way...:hyper:

Would love to hear your thoughts...

Wow I never noticed this either. :lol: I wonder if it's intentional, I mean, I doubt they even remember their own album covers that detailed.

Could someone scan them in? I don't recall the photos now, and my copies of both albums have been shipped far away...

Well, seeing that Adam only has one expression in posed photographs... :lol:

Yeah, someone scan please! Most of us leave our CDs behind.

Although I think HTDAAB would have been a more fitting throwback, if there were planning on it. Excpet Edgae and Adam are asleep on the front cover! Interesting observation!

Hah, very cool!

u2%20boy.jpg

u2-horizon1.jpg

Just coincidence. If Edge had his right arm raised then maybe...but nah. nice idea though! :)

guys you're missing the obvious as usual. it clearly means U2 feel they've come full circle and it's time to call it a day and split up. :ohmy: :corn:

The October cover is why U2 doesn't pick all the details out anymore...

I'm with Headache that it's just a poses thing.

That they like doing those sorts of poses, maybe looking away from the camera, and stumbled upon the same ones for each album accidentally

Could someone post the October covers? I haven't had the money to splurge for the remaster.

Back
Top Bottom