An Evening With Bono and The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
:hyper:

Anyone else going??

Bono and The Edge in Conversation with Jordan Roth

Bono and The Edge in Conversation with Jordan Roth - 92nd Street Y - New York, NY

92Y’s Broadway Talks is proud to announce a very special conversation with Bono and The Edge, on the eve of the celebrated opening of their new Broadway musical Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark.

Join us as moderator Jordan Roth discusses varied topics from the making of Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark to their extraordinary careers as musicians.

The album, Music from Spider-Man Turn off the Dark, is soon to be released on Jun 14 by Interscope Records. It is produced by Steve Lillywhite and has 14 new tracks written by Bono and The Edge especially for the Broadway production. Songs are performed by the cast including Reeve Carney in the role of Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Jennifer Damiano in the role of Mary Jane, T.V. Carpio as Arachne and Patrick Page as the Green Goblin, with additional contribution from Bono and The Edge and music performed by the production’s 20-piece orchestra.

Date & Time: Mon, Jun 13, 2011, 8:00pm

Venue: Kaufmann Concert Hall Seating Chart

Code: T-LC5BT08-01

Price: $35.00 All Sections

I am! I bought my ticket today. Where is everyone sitting? I'm in section X-107 Orchestra

I choose for them to mail me my ticket. Do you guys think I will get it in time? I live in NJ.

Ok, I'm going to call them anyway. I have to go straight after work and I don't want the ticket to show up in the mail that day. It said 7 days, but it is technically 8 days away, so I'm going to make sure. It didn't give a mailing option, though. :hmm:

I'm sure its will call.. I spoke with them after I placed the order thats what they said...todays not a business day so technically it's 7 days, you'll be fine...

Sux its on a Monday though but I'm going to try and leave work early and have my friend meet me there..I'm sitting a few seats away from you so I'll see you there :)

Dang, why was I not on the web constantly today like I usually am... ;) Anyway, just found out...and I am in! And it's just a ten minute walk from work too. :D I'm up in the first row of the balcony but it appears to be a small theater anyway. Am psyched!

Yeah, no tickets now. Not that it matters. I'm in Boston and my husband's tolerance level is close to the rim.

I don't know what that means, so I cannot continue the jokes. :(

does it mean he pees in the shower?

I just found out about this and I am HEARTBROKEN that the tickets are sold out!!! The ironic part is I'll be there the night before for a tribute to James Thurber featuring Keith Olbermann and Calvin Trillin, among others.

I hope everyone going will have a great time. *pouts* *cries*

Back
Top Bottom