All U2.Com Related Discussion HERE Artificial Horizon, Duals etc. pt 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there a High Quality version of Kingdom btw? I have one from late last summer.....anyone wanna be super cool and drop me a line? (So persuasive). Btw no Artificial Horizon yet in South Texas

ReneXavier@mac.com

I ordered my first thingie from U2.com with the coupon that was going to expire, and it got to me in just over a week. It's kind of bad when you are surprised by regular, good customer service. :lol:

Wow it's starting to arrive. :ohmy:

:grumpy: Damn, so my april theory failed. They're actually a month early this year. Ah well, it hasn't arrived here yet!

Wow it's starting to arrive. :ohmy:

:grumpy: Damn, so my april theory failed. They're actually a month early this year. Ah well, it hasn't arrived here yet!
They'll probably deliver it here in June to make up for their good service in the USA.

They'll probably deliver it here in June to make up for their good service in the USA.

Still, that'll be earlier than the tickets for the Brussels concerts. :grumpy:

And please, is it really necessary to post everytime some gets it (or doesn't get it)? Or will we fill this thread with nothing but those meaningless posts and start a new U2.com thread with some relevant posts about U2.com?

I think since it was just the beginning of anyone starting to receive it at all, most people were interested in where they were arriving. I was :shrug:

And please, is it really necessary to post everytime some gets it (or doesn't get it)? Or will we fill this thread with nothing but those meaningless posts and start a new U2.com thread with some relevant posts about U2.com?

What's relevant about u2.com right now other than this disk?

Really interesting to see it hasnt yet popuped anywhere on the internet yet (unfortunately, seems I still need to wait for my disc.... :sad: )

i found it on a private tracker. i'm sure people will start making rapid share and mega upload links within the next day or two.

I renewed in the past month of so I got mine on Saturday (I am in Georgia.) I am pretty sure the return address was somewhere in New England (I'll look when I get home) so I'm sure it's just taking a few extra days to travel to the West Coast.

I renewed in the past month of so I got mine on Saturday (I am in Georgia.) I am pretty sure the return address was somewhere in New England (I'll look when I get home) so I'm sure it's just taking a few extra days to travel to the West Coast.

The return address on mine was in Virginia and I renewed back in October.

The return adress was VA on mine too. Sorry for the confusion.

Has anyone figured out how they are sending the the CD's out? Maybe alphabetically by last name? :shrug:

Yikes!!!! I will be waiting a long time...:doh: Maybe they are doing it by state population...then I will be waiting a LONG time!!!:angry:

Last edited:
I received my cd today in CA from VA. I renewed in January and my last name starts with G.

Hmm. I'm close to you in the alphabet (H), and I haven't gotten mine yet (in Central Texas). It seems like they are just sending these out randomly.

Back
Top Bottom