All U2.Com Discussion HERE "Artificial Horizon" Update pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this announcement on U2.com

Problems Receiving 'Medium, Rare and Remastered' NEWS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! MAy 22/09
Lead [-]

05/23/2009 05:54:05

Tags : medium
Folks, this just in, for immediate publication:

Problems Receiving 'Medium, Rare and Remastered'

Some of our subscribers have let us know that they haven't yet received their copy of 'U2 the problem and there does seem to have been postage delays in some territories.

This note is to confirm that if you are entitled to receive Medium, Rare and Remastered - which means you subscribed or resubscribed on or after 1 November 2008 - you will be be getting a copy in the post soon.

If you still have not received it from us by 15 June, fill out the CONTACT US form located on the HELP page: U2.com > Help - then select the 'Missing CDs' from the Topic list, fill out the other fields
then SUBMIT.

best wishes
The U2.com Team Medium, Rare and Remastered'. We've been looking into

WOO HOO!!!!! Told you they would come through!!!!

Baja

And yes, we are working so it does not

I am glad they are going to send the CD out to us, but am disappointed I had to write them numerous times (another just 2 days ago) before they saw fit to DO THE RIGHT THING. Very sad.

I think it's very strange that a day after someone posted the latest email they received from Fanfire that said "U2 Management" had made the decision not to send the CD to members who subscribed before the extension, there is this sudden announcement.

Fanfire is the worst run company i've ever seen.

Things like this make me wonder if they'll ever get their act together, (both fanfire and U2.com) which is a real shame.

The website has been a mess from the very beginning.

Here's my order date/time:

11/14/2008 04:13PM Pacific

I'd better get my CD! :madwife:

I have been a U2.com subscriber from the beginning, was a Propaganda member before that, and renewed in November. I still haven't received my CD. I've called Fanfire twice and was told both times that a manager would "get back to me." Ri-i-i-i-ght.

At this point, I will settle for nothing less than Larry hand delivering my CD on his motorcycle.

Yayyy...U2.com have caved in and our Medium Rare CD's will be coming after all......:up:

Boooooo!!!! They have run out of Medium Rare CD's so we're not getting them......:down:

Geez it's hard to keep up with all this.

Thank you for your email. Please note, the reason you were sent the new CD
is because this offer was NOT available upon your Renewal.

However, a replacement is being processed free of charge for the new CD -
Order Number *****

Unfortunately, the product is currently out of stock and will be shipping
out just as soon as we receive more from the manufacturer.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at orderhelp@U2.com or
one of the following numbers: 1-800-615-1324 or 1-916-414-2921. Our customer
service representatives available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Sincerely,
Zarina

U2.com Customer Service

EXCUSE ME!!

I wrote because I noted on the website I PAY FOR that I would receive the new CD!

They are getting rude with their pat answers. I am sadly disappointed. However, it's not the end of the world :(

Last edited:
Ok , signing in each and every time I go to U2.com is getting old !!! :angry:
Did the website get rid of the remember me button ?

Latest update posted on Zootopia for those who haven't yet received the gift yet.

June 15, 20009
Hola

A quick note to tell people that we have been informed that some of you are getting an email saying that the Medium CD is out of stock. This is the first we have heard of this, and Admin was informed immediately and are looking into it.

So, if you have gotten the email, please know we are working on the problem, and we shall do the our best to keep you updated and get your gift CD's to you.

In other news, those of you that have not receive the CD yet, please use the CONTACT US form in the HELP page, and pick the CD option from the drop down menu. Due to the number of people that are trying to send their info in today, please be patient and if it does not work, try again later today or tomorrow.

Thanks

Baja

let me guess, you tell them you haven't gotten the CD yet.. they tell you you're not entitled to one.. here we go

I contacted them through the Help page and received mine today. I just hope that we will not have to go through this again next year.

Had received the "don't bother us" email, gave up and the U2.com fairy sent me a CD that I received on 6/19/09. I guess I'm back in the "keep the faith" corner 'cuz Larry never lets us down. Hopefully, I'll receive an email that says I can keep my $32-40 for another couple of months next year until they can figure out a new gift for 2010 subscribers. No more doubles please, it's just not fair.

I have decided that I can't scrape enough extra cash together for Spiderman tix on the presale. Oh well! can't have everything you wish for!

Had received the "don't bother us" email, gave up and the U2.com fairy sent me a CD that I received on 6/19/09. I guess I'm back in the "keep the faith" corner 'cuz Larry never lets us down. Hopefully, I'll receive an email that says I can keep my $32-40 for another couple of months next year until they can figure out a new gift for 2010 subscribers. No more doubles please, it's just not fair.

I have decided that I can't scrape enough extra cash together for Spiderman tix on the presale. Oh well! can't have everything you wish for!

According to the latest U2.com e-mail, my CD was mailed on June 16th (the fact that it was mailed one day after I complained for the third time was probably a huge coincidence :shifty:). I'm patiently waiting for the next 3-5 weeks...

Well I am still waiting.

I also entered the forums the other day and someone had posted a picture of some strange woman as my avatar. I wrote to ask how that could have possibly happened. If they can get into my account then they can get my codes! I still have not received a reply.

I've still never been able to get my u2 email address working, does anyone else use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom