All U2.Com Discussion HERE "Artificial Horizon" Update pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
am doing myself a little :happydance: right about now . . .

renewed my U2.com membership 2 weeks ago . . . fully anticipating a big ole wait for any special packages to arrive . . . cd arrived in the mail today (in good ole sydney) all pretty and perfect looking while I was out with the kidlets . . . sounds pretty fab too :)
(does make me giggle though . . . am playing through computer for the time being . . . windows media centre has the album listed as 'U2 Tribute Album' . . . :lol:)

aaaaaaannnnnnnnddddd to top it all off and make it a practically perfect little U2 kind of a day . . . whilst out being a good mummy happened upon a newsagent that had the special U2 Uncut Issue that every other newsagency round me had said we wouldn't get

:happydance: . . . the little things people :yes: :up:

have a good one

xx pr

U2 online store

Just a quick question. I'm gonna order a t-shirt from the U2 online store today and I was just wondering, for those of you that have ordered clothing from there before, if the sizes are really small fitting?? They don't have a sizing chart and I don't wanna end up ordering a shirt that too small. Thanks :wave:

I have no idea, but I do know they have a habit of sending you the wrong size. :|

I have no idea, but I do know they have a habit of sending you the wrong size. :|

Oh no, that sucks :huh:

Kristen, I ordered mediums in the womans tees and they are a bit small. They fit in the shoulders but are cut short. I like my tees more roomy.

Yeah I might get a larger size then cuz I like my t-shirts more roomy too.

Thanks for the help guys :hug:

trouble logging into u2.com

for about the last week, when i have the pop-up screen i can submit my username, but the field available for password cant be accessed. I know it sounds weird, but i can see the field, but just not be able to click on it to imput text. When i click, my mouse clciks right thru the pop-up and clicks what is on the page underneath. So basically i cant log in. i thought it was a u2.com problem at first, but its been a week now. anyone else have this problem?

U2.con subscription =£30

So....i have to ask....what the feck do you get for your money? Seems a bit of a rip off to charge fans £30/$50 per year!

I think he was asking 'what' do you get for your money.. not 'where' do you get it lol.

:lol: Oh my bad.

Well I like the cds, to have a hardcopy of all the songs I already had. And the discount isn't bad either, though for us Europeans the shipping costs are outrageous.

From U2.com newsletter email

That's it for now, enjoy the site - and here's a big hint.... you might want to check back on U2.com in the next few days for some pretty exciting news! (Our lips are sealed...)

:ohmy:

The way I see it, there are three possibilities for this announcement (two or more of these could be announced at once, keep in mind):

1) The TUF remaster details. This is most likely.

2) 2010 Tour Dates. It seems like this would be a bit early for the dates to come out, but we know they've been in negotiations for some time now, and that they probably would want the shows to be on sale for as long as possible in order to allow them to sell out. I'd say this is the second most likely scenario.

3) Release information for either NLOTH single four or Every Breaking Wave as SOA single one (see below).

4) Songs of Ascent. I'd call this scenario unlikely, but possible. U2 could have left Cardiff, gone on break, reviewed where they were on SOA, and decided right there that they had enough material for an album... maybe they could have gone into the studio during the break for a few days with Brian and Danny to finish things up, set it up thematically as an album, et cetera. Like I said, I doubt this happened, but it would certainly be :drool:-worthy.

I'm with you, digitize. #1 seems most likely, but #2 is also very plausible and announcing it now would capitalise on the media hype generated by the second leg. Other tours lately have been announced similarly far in advance too.

Why do they gotta start sh*t like that?

Now everyone's gonna be mad when its not the tour dates :lol:

The "Our lips are sealed" bit, makes me think it might be more about 2010 dates than the Unforgettable fire remastering,since Billboard has already announced it earlier this week.

And the remastering of TUF is already announce on u2.com.

So???.....dates,dates dates!

I'm just happy that they finally have an option to stay logged in (well only for two weeks) but that's better than nothing.

Why do they gotta start sh*t like that?

Now everyone's gonna be mad when its not the tour dates :lol:

Nah, people on here will be mad whatever the results will be. :wink:

I'm betting on the TUF Remasters aswell. Seems... like the U2.com thing to do. Make us excited about something we've known for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom