All U2.Com Discussion HERE "Artificial Horizon" Update pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when you try to post again and you have to wait at least a minute and it erases your whole post and you have to type it again.

I think anyone who renewed during November, December & January (during the minor lapse) is getting screwed on this subscription gift.

I've called twice and first of all the people that answer the telephone have absolutely no idea about the subscription gift. After you explain it, they then look at the order and say, "oh, you renewed before our system was updated, let me make a note on your account to see what can be done"

This does not give me a lot of hope that I'll actually be receiving a this renewal gift.

Maybe we should all email to remind them about us..........

I emailed them last week about not being able to use the media player to see any videos (Somerville, Adam's diary, etc). Got a reply that a "friendly customer service representative" would be addressing my concerns in 1-2 days----it's been about 5 days now and still no response.

I resubbed at the end of November 08 as my subscription was due to end at the start of Dec 08, I saw the post on the boards and it stated you would get the old gift// The slane package and you would also get the new gift too.

Ive not had the new cd:(

Ive called fanfire twice and no joy from them.

im gutted

I got my CD in the mail today. I am one of the boots members I guess, since I registered on U2.com in early April, or late March, to get notified for ticket sales.

Sweet.

I ordered my lithograph on Sunday and they shipped it yesterday. I hope to have it by tomorrow or Friday. That is quick for them.

Still nothing. I've sent them an email. I know, rots of ruck!

I emailed them last week about not being able to use the media player to see any videos (Somerville, Adam's diary, etc). Got a reply that a "friendly customer service representative" would be addressing my concerns in 1-2 days----it's been about 5 days now and still no response.

I actually got an email response today. They said my CD was sent out on April 10 and that it might take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

I wonder what happens if it doesn't arrive within 3 weeks. :shrug:

It'll be two weeks tomorrow since I joined. My CDs haven't come, but I really don't expect them to just yet. What I'm really waiting for, though, is for my tickets to come.

I got my CD today also. I see from the return address on the envelope that the main U2.com/fanfire headquarters and distribution center are exactly one mile from my house. I drive past the building all the time and I never knew it was there. :hmm:

I think they need to hire me. I can be the one who puts the crappy membership gifts in the envelopes. I'd be good at that. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom