All "Is U2 Breaking Up" Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Word, but POA is still my favourite book and movie of the series.

It's also true what JT said re. Book fans trashing the movies, they just have too much emotional attachment that even using the books as the script would not be good enough for them. I remember reading an IMDb review of POA where the dude was up in arms about the bluebird sequences, as if some stylistic seasonal context was outrageous.

Also, EYKIW should be locked after Xmas until U2 release new music. Or until Gabe and Nick fuck.

I enjoyed the movies, I think OOTP improved on the book so there's that re: book fanaticism.

Get the spirit of the story (since the movies are *based* on books), and it doesn't have to mean following it to the letter.

Wow, what a trainwreck of a thread.

This will be my second request to both gvox and Nick66 to ignore each other and stop dragging down every thread you two decide to post in. Should this unbelievably childish crap continue, we're going to have to look at more serious consequences for both of you. And it is unbelievably childish on both your parts, so don't try and act like you're the better man here, gvox. Had you added Nick to your ignore list, none of this would have happened. Yet you decided to respond (again, and again, and again) and drag this out. And for the record, if someone quotes something you posted before you decide to edit it, then it's not misquoting. And Nick, for the little time you've been here you've certainly found yourself in several situations that necessitated mod intervention. Add gvox to your ignore list and move on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom