Adams Mum...RIP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
I was just reading an article about Adams mum dying. I never heard about it before then. Anyone know when it was?

Thank you for giving us a Bass playing son who means so much to millions of fans

RIP Mrs Clayton :(

This is heartbreaking :(
We should thank this woman, without her there wouldn't be U2.
RIP.

This happened so suddenly.
I am so sad, and I cannot even imagine how Adam feels and his family.

They are all in my thoughts.

RIP MRS CLAYTON

I was just reading an article about Adams mum dying. I never heard about it before then. Anyone know when it was?

Thank you for giving us a Bass playing son who means so much to millions of fans

RIP Mrs Clayton :(

This is heartbreaking :(
We should thank this woman, without her there wouldn't be U2.
RIP.

Completely agree - sad indeed. RIP :(

Adam's always talked about how the band supports each other through hard times, so this will surely be a defining moment for him. Poor guy!

RIP to the one and only Mrs Clayton.

My condolences to Adam and his family. Would have been even tougher for him had this occurred during the tour; at least he can grieve in peace.

This after just having his first child and how happy he looked during 360 just shows how quick things fall apart :(

Poor guy. I've never lost anyone close to me and I don't look forward to the day when I will. I hope Adam's mother's loved ones, including him, feel better. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my mother.

Adam has had intense situations over the last years. He got charged thousands of euros in his credit card by his former housekeeper which lead to court case, he fathered a child, the constant traveling of the tour, and now his mother dies.

She was a spectacular woman with a beautiful name, Jo, that put Adam onto the right path by encouraging him to follow his passion.

This after just having his first child and how happy he looked during 360 just shows how quick things fall apart :(

Adam has the emotional reserves to get through this, though. This coming from a very reliable 'source' (Bono himself) who has described Adam this way during multiple 360 tour band introductions :hug:

Wow, life and death are surely close neighbours these days for Adam. He just became a father for the first time and now lost a parent. Very sad and very sorry for Adam's loss. :sad:

I hope he can find some comfort in music, in his friends and mates and his new family.

Adam has had intense situations over the last years. He got charged thousands of euros in his credit card by his former housekeeper which lead to court case, he fathered a child, the constant traveling of the tour, and now his mother dies.

Yeah that is alot for one man to handle. Then again, he narrowly avoided Spider-Man situation. Phew.

It's a possibility that the reporter didn't recognise Larry and thought he was mourner #30, since Bono and Edge are more iconic :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom