Adam gets married!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Adam Clayton marries Brazilian girlfriend Mariana Teixeira in Dublin - Irish Mirror Online

Congrats to him!! :up:

Some nice pics:

1001431_559000977492442_1676228675_n.jpg

1234337_559000994159107_2117586042_n.jpg

1170705_559000997492440_1678392879_n.jpg

Ouch, he looks 65 in those pictures (especially the first one). But congrats anyway :up:

...is it me or does that first pic make it looks like Mrs Adam is wearing a maternity gown?

All of the pics do.

Ok..not like I really follow this stuff..but didn't Adam have a baby with some French rich gal in 2011? The one he was photographed kissing on South Beach or something?

His bride now is a different gal, right? Brazilian?

Naomi..Canadian..French..Brazilian...go Adam!! lol

All of the pics do.

Ok..not like I really follow this stuff..but didn't Adam have a baby with some French rich gal in 2011? The one he was photographed kissing on South Beach or something?

His bride now is a different gal, right? Brazilian?

Naomi..Canadian..French..Brazilian...go Adam!! lol

This was the french Lady, the Mother of his Child:
Basist U2 Adam Clayton odmara u Dubrovniku | tportal.hr

and this was only....who knows:
U2’s Adam frolics with mystery girl on Miami beach break - Independent.ie

No No, it is only the same type of woman.:lol:

The other woman was from France.

I could be wrong but those two look like the same person. I have a thing for calves ;) :drool: :combust:

You could get a gig with The Guardian identifying women by their legs. That would have solved the "which of these women with Bono is Ali Stewart" beach problem earlier this summer. :sexywink:

No No, it is only the same type of woman.:lol:

The other woman was from France.

What does where she comes from have to do with it? Adam is from Ireland and yet was vacationing on South Beach. Pretty sure a rich French lady would be able to fly across and do the same, n'est pas?

That lady on the beach looks very French to me :shrug:

I'm happy for them, but I always admired the fact that Adam was childless and a bachelor for almost his entire life.

What does where she comes from have to do with it? Adam is from Ireland and yet was vacationing on South Beach. Pretty sure a rich French lady would be able to fly across and do the same, n'est pas?

That lady on the beach looks very French to me :shrug:

I think you got me wrong.;)
We talk about 3 diffrent Women, you can check that at the posts of the last months/years.

I think you got me wrong.;)
We talk about 3 diffrent Women, you can check that at the posts of the last months/years.

The way I understood you, you were saying that the person pictured with Adam in South Beach couldn't possibly be the French lady with whom he had a child.

I don't see how you can say that, they very well could be one and the same person, and the pics were in and around a similar time frame. (2011ish)

Having said that though..I had to chuckle at the article where it calls his new bride his girlfriend of 4 years...2009?? hello Adam! lol

The way I understood you, you were saying that the person pictured with Adam in South Beach couldn't possibly be the French lady with whom he had a child.

I don't see how you can say that, they very well could be one and the same person, and the pics were in and around a similar time frame. (2011ish)

Having said that though..I had to chuckle at the article where it calls his new bride his girlfriend of 4 years...2009?? hello Adam! lol

:crazy:
do you know these pictures of september 2009 (Coast of Croatia)?
Basist U2 Adam Clayton odmara u Dubrovniku | tportal.hr
This is not Mariana and not the tanned Lady from South Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom