Adam gets married!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can save yourself all this trouble by being a bachelor and choosing to live a single life
what part of diemen's previous post did you not understand? stop trying to troll.

i'm not going to say this again to anyone. if you want to debate the merits of being single or married, this isn't the thread for that.

Nothing to say about dresses, and mystery women, and whether she's pregnant....
I could care less. They look happy in the photos, and that's all that matters.
Odd, that u2.com didn't report on this. They take forever to update on the site;
maybe that's the reason?

The majority of married couples today wish that their marriage were better in many different aspects, some people have even destroyed their lives both emotionally and financially for being married with the wrong person, parents' relationships with their kids and viceversa are often substandard and the divorce rates in the US alone are alarming.

It's a risk. But when ya find the right woman and make a kid together, well, it's pretty amazing. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Greatest thing ever.

If you live life scared you're not really living.

Well, I never thought Adam would get married, but he finally has! I'm glad he's in a good place in his life for that. He wasn't in a good spot when he got engaged to Naomi Campbell (and thankfully those two split)

Think of admiration from a perspective in the advantages that you can get from being a bachelor almost your entire life. Most marriages rarely work, there are always differences between couples, self-interests come into play, money and kids change almost everything as well.

The majority of married couples today wish that their marriage were better in many different aspects, some people have even destroyed their lives both emotionally and financially for being married with the wrong person, parents' relationships with their kids and viceversa are often substandard and the divorce rates in the US alone are alarming.

You can save yourself all this trouble by being a bachelor and choosing to live a single life, the admiration does not come from the decision of being one but rather from the agility to recognize these negative things associated with marriage and not jump into the same boat as everyone else.

Now don't get me wrong in that all married couples with kids have miserable lives, there are exceptions to everything; but I can assure you that it's very important to think twice and deeply before getting married and having kids in today's world regardless of what age or social status you're in.

You know what's admirable? Not being obsessed with the downside of marriage and parenthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom