25 Best concert Blu ray discs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, that's a craptastic list...

Some aren't even concerts :huh:

Isn't Rattle and Hum the only U2 concert they've released in Blu-Ray?

^ Looked on Amazon.com and Rattle and Hum is the only Blu-Ray currently available. It is too bad they excluded this concert film. One of my favorites of all time!!!

:scratch: However, a very interesting list indeed. I do have to point out that they did have "It Might get Loud" with Edge. Maybe they need to rethink their list when the 360 show comes out next month... (On a separate note...no Queen on that list??? What are they thinking???)

I didn't know Roy Orbison Black and White was out on Blu ray, I'll have to get that. I never get tired of that.

Chris Botti Live in Boston is actually quite good

considering how long it took to get popmart and zootv on dvd, i wouldn't hold your breath over seeing anything past 360 coming to blu ray anytime soon.

In addition, ZooTV in blu-ray would make little sense. The image and sound quality already leaves much to be desired out of a DVD. If that was the best they could do with that format, I doubt we'll see a much better release on blu-ray, save for HD. But it looks to be filmed digitally - which in that day would make HD impossible, I would think - does anyone know what cameras they used?

In addition, ZooTV in blu-ray would make little sense. The image and sound quality already leaves much to be desired out of a DVD. If that was the best they could do with that format, I doubt we'll see a much better release on blu-ray, save for HD. But it looks to be filmed digitally - which in that day would make HD impossible, I would think - does anyone know what cameras they used?

old-camera-copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom