Yet another newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's shades

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hi! I'm really new around here (I've been posting for less than a week), so I thought I would introduce myself. I live in Iowa and have been a U2 fan for the past 15 years. Hearing U2 for the first time was like being hit by the proverbial bolt of lightning. I had never connected on that kind of emotional level with music by other bands, as much as I liked them. It's a very hard thing to put into words, but I suppose if anyone would know what I'm talking about it would be Interferencers!

I'm also a big Bruce Springsteen fan (he's second on my list after U2), and I also like REM, Peter Gabriel, Sarah McLachlan and lots of classic rock bands/artists (The Beatles, Eric Clapton, etc.)

Bono's shades said:
Hearing U2 for the first time was like being hit by the proverbial bolt of lightning. I had never connected on that kind of emotional level with music by other bands, as much as I liked them. It's a very hard thing to put into words, but I suppose if anyone would know what I'm talking about it would be Interferencers!

Ya got that right!

Welcome!

Interferencers... Heh heh, I can't even say that without mumbling over my words :tongue: Still, I like it. From one babyfaced newbie to another, welcome! -=Cleasai :wink:

Back
Top Bottom