Who made it on Stage so far?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's one of the youtube videos of the performance, and a few photos I found from people who went to the show. Thank you Justin Kent and @Cind75 for the photos, and Paper Dolling Films for the video, now I can have proof to back up my outlandish stories from that day :D

https://youtu.be/D-5pTvCfGcg

IMG_6786.jpg

IMG_6731.jpg

IMG_6780.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

Last edited:
Shawn getting his moment in the spotlight
IMG_6798.jpg

Bono really wears his heart on his sleeve, one of the best moments in my life right here
IMG_6796.jpg

U2.com took a photo of our daughter and I before show 5 and posted it on website, twitter, instagram. brought her to show our appreciation for being pulled up on stage. I wanted to pass all of this onto her, for her to see in the years to come and enjoy. It really was surreal.
IMG_6765.jpg

My wife holding the setlist, our setlist hound :) She's now hooked on U2 like you wouldn't believe since these 5 Chicago shows.
IMG_6718upsidedown.jpg
I can't get this photo to be right-side-up :doh:

What a phenomenal moment for mofo82 and Harbinger! Great job guys!!

I won't clutter up the thread with photos and videos of our time up there on Monday, there's a billion of 'em on our facebook site, if I'm allowed to link to it: ACROBAT - on Facebook

Hope to see ya over there! :)

1_ACROBAT.jpg

What a phenomenal moment for mofo82 and Harbinger! Great job guys!!

I won't clutter up the thread with photos and videos of our time up there on Monday, there's a billion of 'em on our facebook site, if I'm allowed to link to it: ACROBAT - on Facebook

Hope to see ya over there! :)

1_ACROBAT.jpg

Congrats to you guys too! I am floored that they walked off their own stage for you guys, that is a first! They haven't handed over their instruments since the Police handed them over to them in the 80's, think about that :wink:

Congrats to you guys too! I am floored that they walked off their own stage for you guys, that is a first! They haven't handed over their instruments since the Police handed them over to them in the 80's, think about that :wink:

Actually they've done it a couple of (very rare) occasions, but I agree, it is kinda special. We're not letting it get to our heads tho. They are just extremely gracious guys who took a chance on us. Really respect them for that!! :bow:

Here's one of the youtube videos of the performance, and a few photos I found from people who went to the show. Thank you Justin Kent and @Cind75 for the photos, and Paper Dolling Films for the video, now I can have proof to back up my outlandish stories from that day :D

https://youtu.be/D-5pTvCfGcg

View attachment 10242

View attachment 10241

View attachment 10240

View attachment 10243

Wow....I would imagine some of those are going to be framed and put up on a(several) walls!

From one U2 fan to another...I'm genuinely thrilled for you!

Cool stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom