What's your *least* favourite U2 song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alisaura

Blue Crack Supplier
It's interesting to see that most fans share a core of standard, favourite songs... I'm curious to see which of U2's songs people either dislike, or are indifferent to, if any.
smile.gif
They have so many songs, can anyone like ALL of them? I haven't heard them all yet, besides not knowing most of the B-sides, I don't have Boy, or Pop, and don't know Zooropa or Passengers very well...
I personally don't think much of The Sweetest Thing... especially after I found out Boyzone was in it *gag*. Most of what I heard of Passengers I didn't get at all, maybe I need to listen closer... What does everyone else think?

------------------
Deeper into Black
Deeper into White

Alisaura I'm not a obssesive person but actaully I don't have a partical *least* fave U2 song,actually I like all their songs,yes maybe some more than other but it keeps on fluctuating from time to time.e.g.I didn't like If you wear that velvet dress whrn I first listened to it, now its the #1 song on my current list.Well maybe a semi-fan would give you a better idea.

hey Alisaura
I'm probably not as obsessive as some of the others here, so I'll admit that there are U2 songs that either annoy or bore me.
For example: on Achtung Baby I dont really like 'even better than the real thing'. I actually used to get pissed off by 'one', I may be the only person in the world in that situation though, most people *love* it. But i like it better now.
On the Joshua Tree I dont like 'trip thru your wires', it doesnt seem to fit with the other, amazing, songs on the album
And on almost every other album there is at least one song I would normally skip. There are also some songs I really really cant stand, like 'two hearts beat as one' and 'angel of harlem'.

Having said all that however, I dont think that makes me any less of a fan. The songs I do like, I love with a real passion. IMHO having some discernment is more a sign of real appreciation than loving all of their songs equally, on principle (ie 'it's a U2 song therefore I must like it')
Mermaid
smile.gif

PS Alisaura may I strongly recommend that you buy POP, it's absolutely fantastic! a lot of fans dont like it too much but it's my favourite U2 album
PPS Ishkash I love If you wear... too, it's so dark and sensual! I didnt 'get' it at first either, it's best listened to in the dark on headphones I think.

------------------
she moves in mysterious ways...

Back
Top Bottom