What if......?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
What if your life was like the movie Groundhog Day except that when you woke up every morning the song playing on the radio was Beautiful Day?

What would you do differently today as opposed to what you did yesterday, if you could relive it?

And yes, I know.... we really need a new album.

lol.gif

Well, I don't want to relive today over and over again, because my eyes are all swollen and puffy. I am a real babe today. I feel like crap, and if this was my eternity... I'd give up.

(Love that movie btw)

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

Hmmm...never saw "Groundhog Day"...

I didn't do much yesterday...the roads were kinda slick, so I stayed home.

Maybe I would have cleaned out my closet so I wouldn't have to wait until today...even though I probably will just put it off until tomorrow until the day I have to move out.

Holy crap...my life is boring.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I would do exactly as Bill Murray did and do every day the best I could until I got it exactly right!

------------------
Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow, Dream As If You'll Live Forever

I would unplug the radio that night so the next day Beautiful Day wouldnt be playing and I could lie in cus really if im going to have the same day over and over again it wouldnt matter if i was late anywhere..i would also travel to some other country to see if the next day i woke up back at my house
smile.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

lol

*earth shattering*

I would practice gyrating like Bono and play in the airport

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

well, hmm...seeing as how my entire day was spent flying from former home to current home, and if I knew that that would continue to happen over and over (I shudder at the thought!) I would try to change my 'yesterday' into something more interesting and worthwhile....I'd stay longer at home, welcome in the new year with my family, see the friends I didn't get to see, visit my neice and nephew again, maybe look for a job, visit the lake again, buy a warmer coat for my stay...(leather is NOT warm when it's 5F outside)...the list is pretty endless....

and ((((hugs)))) to Angel...sorry you're feeling so down in the dumps...hope it passes in time to bring in the new year with a smile at least...
smile.gif

Boy, it sounds like you've really been stuck in a day and you can't get out of it.
smile.gif

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Back
Top Bottom