WHAAAT Bono Preforms at 2008 MTV video awards Japan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the first I've heard of this. I do know Bono was in Japan last week tho. Hopefully someone here will come forth with more info if this in fact happened. :up:

apparently Bono and I dont know U2 preformed last night at the MTV video music awards in Japan - I dont know any details and there is no video but the news and picture is up here - U2: U2 Exit News Blog - U2 News, U2 Audio, U2 Video, U2 Lyrics, U2 Images, U2 Webcam Archive

Does anyone know anything else about this - what did he sing - is there going to be a video we can get or hear

yeah, and if you notice in the picture's lower right corner, you see he has an award in his hand...:wink:

This is a good indication why it's always good to visit PLEBA, jdelbove.

At least they keep up with where Bono is and what he's doing. :)

Yeah really. If you have any doubts as to where Bono is at any given second, check PLEBA. They will know if he is stepping out of the shower or just cutting his toenails in his living room.

This is a good indication why it's always good to visit PLEBA, jdelbove.

At least they keep up with where Bono is and what he's doing. :)

Damn.. that was really a snide remark, Jamila.
I keep up with Pleba - and I missed it too.
This whole site keeps up with U2 and not just Bono.
Don't become the monster, you complain about so many others of being.

Damn.. that was really a snide remark, Jamila.
I keep up with Pleba - and I missed it too.
This whole site keeps up with U2 and not just Bono.
Don't become the monster, you complain about so many others of being.

I didn't think it was snide at all. I think it was just a reminder that there can be some useful info posted in PLEBA too. It's not just all drooling over pictures. However, I do think that warning Jamila to not become the monster is a bit snide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom