well, girls, wish me lucki

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
So I met this guy and wow! :heart: It was very brief quick thing but I was sooooo impressed by this guy and frankly, that doesn't happen all that often. I can be picky. :D Anyway, he's very attractive, and so on FIRE to make the world a better place. :drool: I'm loving it. No CLUE whatsoever if he noticed me like I did him, but I sent him an email. :flirt: So we'll see what we see....

sd

Aw, thanks guys! No luck so far--I had the wrong email. :madspit: So I tried again just yesterday. Hoping hoping.... :heart: We'll see what we see...

Pleabe ladies :hug:

sd

Me either, ARW, and it doesn't look like he's going to email back. At least, he hasn't yet. But it's only been a couple of days, and he runs his own non-profit, so I know how busy he is. :) If he doesn't, he doesn't. At least I tried. How about just saying hi, how are you? Let's hang out sometime?

:) Good luck!

SD

No! :sad: :( Either a. my email is effed, as it is always effed, and he didn't get it or b. he's Psycho Busy (trying to save the world :love: or c. he just ain't gonna write back or d. he has a girlfriend and isn't comfortable. I'm toying with do I call and ask him out or not?

SD

Sherry Darling said:
No! :sad: :( Either a. my email is effed, as it is always effed, and he didn't get it or b. he's Psycho Busy (trying to save the world :love: or c. he just ain't gonna write back or d. he has a girlfriend and isn't comfortable. I'm toying with do I call and ask him out or not?

SD

why not? Give it a go! :D :up:

Sherry Darling said:

SD

Definatly call him! He sounds like a great guy! :yes::up:

Sounds great but don't panic that he hasn't responded.

Give it a week and then follow it up with a phone call.

Remember guy time is different than girl time.

Have some fun.

Back
Top Bottom