U2 in their own movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen4Prez

Banned
Would you like to see U2 in their own movie? For example a proper movie with storylines and twists. Any ideas of what it could be about though? They could be drug dealers and pimps, How about that?

First thought is hell yeah!
Second thought is ... Hmm a hard days night...? :hmm: :no:
:hmm: liked the elevation video action.... maybe they should star in a comics-to-film adaptation :giggle:

Were'nt they in the movie Entropy? I believe Bono was Steven Dorfs conscience or something like that. It had all the boys on it and they had them performing during a POPmart show.

I'd like to see them in their own movie, too. Considering the PR and other problems they had with Rattle & Hum, they might not want to do it. I liked that movie myself but alot of people didn't.

Last edited:
clementine_rose said:
Were'nt they in the movie Entropy? I believe Bono was Steven Dorfs conscience or something like that. It had all the boys on it and they had them performing during a POPmart show.

The performing part was good. The acting:hmm: .

Not with them in it but played by...

:bono: .....Sean Penn
:edge: .....John Cusack
:adam: ......Hugh Grant
:larry: ......Matt Damon

And Ali Hewson :drool: played by Andrea Corr.:drool:

Sad_Girl said:
hee hee hee now I can't stop picturing them in tights and capes! :applaud: :lmao:

I have so many ideas flying around in my head right now as to which band member I'm gonna draw to which super hero......
Bono + Tights = *flatlines* :drool:

-Nikki

Well,I think Bono would make a good 'don'. A kinda ' head of some vast corporation type. I can see him sitting there in a high rise office overlooking a huge city. Sunglasses perched in the usual place, fat cigar smouldering and some wimpy employee terrified of the man.

Maybe Edge would make a good mad professor type. Dr Who, maybe... a time lord....

Adam would be good at playing the playboy, surrounded by pretty girls thing

And Larry...hmmm... Larry.... the boss of a health farm..hee hee

Back
Top Bottom