Tryin to throw you arms around the world (ZOO TV DVD)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bravoland

The Fly
just thought i'd throw my two cents in..not that it matters or is a big deal but....

TTTYAATW from the Zootv DVD was actually Recorded 10-16-92 in Dallas Texas.. the Back cover lists that both tracks where taken from yankee stadium but this is an error.

That is one of the best parts of the dvd extra....weeeellll..actually the whole thing was great I like trabantland...I had seen/recorded it back in 2001-2 when it played all dec on Direct TV free view....

Were you at the concert where TTTYAATW??? cause if so COOL!!

bravoland said:
just thought i'd throw my two cents in..not that it matters or is a big deal but....

TTTYAATW from the Zootv DVD was actually Recorded 10-16-92 in Dallas Texas.. the Back cover lists that both tracks where taken from yankee stadium but this is an error.

Actually I thought that Arms Around was a mix of different shows

it is a mix from different shows... you honestly don't believe that Bono gets around 20 girls onstage per night right? :eyebrow:

yep right on..

i know the little dance part right in the middle shows clips from other shows..put the rest of the song from start to finish is dallas.

it was my first u2 show ever.. hard to forgot when you see a certain girl on the large video screens then one month later the fox and mtv specials show the footage and you remember the girl..

i downloaded the dallas torrent and compared audio.. it's a spot on match

I knew it was a mix, but I always thought that the first and last part was in NY.

I wonder where those girls are now....wonder if they're still fans.

Just watched the whole DVD today. It's amazing to see the concert again. The bonus songs were amazing as well. I just wanted to say that I alwas kinda liked Trying to Throw... live, but I never truely LOVED it until I saw the video. The band just looks so incredibly happy to be performing. The champaigne was funny. Such a cool band. God damn.

Oh, and It's was nice to finally see Mirrorball Man in action. He's pretty f'in cool, but he's no Macphisto.

:lol: yea I cracked up on that!
seriously, if you ahve the video of TTTYAATW from Sydney, the FIRST thing the girl focusses on when she gets the camera..

yea exactly that :wink:

I still don't get why they didn't add that vid in the dvd :(

Back
Top Bottom