The sounds beneath his feet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
THE SOUNDS BENEATH HIS FEET

Here's a screen cap from the latest U2.com video (entitled Toilet Break)

FreeSnap002.jpg

I was looking at what effects Edge was using and this is what I've come up with so far...

Row 1 is the row closest to Edge. Row 2 farther away from Edge. Pedals are listed from Left to Right.

Row 1:
First pedal appears to be green and very well might be an Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer.

Second pedal: Ampeg Scrambler.

Tonefrenzy

Third pedal: Digitech WH-1 Whammy Pedal

Digitech Whammy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Row 2:
First pedal: Not 100% sure but appears to be a Moogerfooger Low Band Filter.

Buy Moog Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter | Wah, Talk Box & Filter | Musician's Friend

Second pedal: Electro-Harmonix "Holier Grail" [Reverb/Gate]

Buy Electro-Harmonix Classics Holier Grail Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal | Delay & Reverb | Musician's Friend

Third Pedal: I'm not sure. Looks to be another made by Electro-Harmonix but the graphic and knobs don't seem to match any present production pedal. The knob configuration looks like that of an "Electric Mistress" [flanger / filter matrix] but the graphic is different.

Here's what the present production model looks like:
Buy Electro-Harmonix Classics Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger / Filter Matrix Guitar Effects Pedal | Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo | Musician's Friend

Maybe it is an older / vintage model that has a different graphic on it? Anyone?

:reject: OK. Sorry. No more hangover posts...:doh:Of course it's not. At first glance early in the morning I mistook it for a Sobbat graphic.
Anyway.
The midi board looks like Rocktron, though.

Back
Top Bottom