The saddest story you ever heard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2Gator

K so me and Bocagator got the bright idea to go see U2 on 10/27 in new york about a month ago. So we mailed off our Propaganda forms and when everybody posted about geting their MSG prop tix we got real excited! but then we got the ghetto email came and we got screwed royally.

So paul came up with the idea to ask his frien that works for a large ticket distributor to see if he coudl find some GAs for 10/27. Which amazingly his friend found. So he told paul he mailed them off last wed. or thurs, but since they were sent thru DC to Boca Raton, possibly the worlds two worst post offices in the world right now, the tickets are still not here as of today. My flight was tomorrow and I just had to call AA and cancel
frown.gif

But what really pisses me off is that I've heard of at least 2 peopel that are selling 2 tickets each GA tix for this show that they got thru propaganda. Prop needs a better system for gettin the true fans the tickets and not the scalpers.

So after having a 10/27 GA U2 moment dangled in fornt of me twice in one month, Im very sad
frown.gif

Paul still might go and try his luck so if you guys know of anyone with an extra 10/27 ga ticket holla at bocagator@hotmail.com . But as two Gator fans, I think this weekend is summoning us to Jacksonville to do our duty and cheer for gators and then get smashed at teh Landings after the game with a thousand other bulldog/gator fans.

Why see Bono in MSG from the heart when you can hang out with drunk rednecks?

Oh well, everythign happnes for a reason. What do you guys think?

------------------
"Listen guy, one more piece of sh** outta you and you're outta here! I don't care if ya paid the front row...I'm telling ya.... one more and he's fu**in' outta here..... Does anyone wanna play my guitar? Then you just come up here and play my guitar!" -Bono
IM me at "U2Gator" on AIM :)

Originally posted by U2Gator:

But as two Gator fans, I think this weekend is summoning us to Jacksonville to do our duty and cheer for gators and then get smashed at teh Landings after the game with a thousand other bulldog/gator fans.

Why see Bono in MSG from the heart when you can hang out with drunk rednecks?

There's a pack of rabid 'Dawgs,
Pawing at your front door...

Well, how's it gonn be, yeah?

-Widespread Panic

Back
Top Bottom