The most 'prettiest' venue so far...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking of the venues, I have a question-

Are the light shows the same thing at every show? Like during Bullet, is that big fighter jet always projected? And during Streets is it always the same pattern of African flags?

Theedge070 said:

Are the light shows the same thing at every show? Like during Bullet, is that big fighter jet always projected? And during Streets is it always the same pattern of African flags?

yes

United Center in Chicago as they used the LED's around the entire arena to light up in unison with lights on the stage for various songs....it'll enhance the DVD!!

Theedge070 said:

The only difference is between indoors and outdoors. In the outdoors concerts i think they have more stuff going on on the screens... (ie in sometimes it shows a large live shot of bono on the screen next to the man walking)

theu2fly said:
My vote goes for Amsterdam...

Really? Although i was blown away by the concerts there i dont think the arena is a exceptionally beautiful venue (it looks ok though if only the sound was as good). But i would think venues like nou camp (Barcelona) or San Siro (Milan) could easily win that competition

Hands down Chicago because of the DVD, and the LED screens used throughout the entire arena. Boston would be #2, and then a tie with Philly (Wachovia Center), D.C. (MCI Center), and American Airlines Arena in Dallas, TX and Miami, FL.

I liked the Wachovia Center in Philly as well. Great place :) Although Ill admit its the only place Ive seen them, so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Ill let you know about the Charlotte Arena :p lol

Well the biggest venue for me was Amsterdam...And the nicest venue was The United Center...really nice fan friendly arena.
The best place is MSG....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom