TGBHF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoomerang II

War Child
I could be very wrong - but to mee the words right at the end of tgbhf sound like:

Let me love U2, let me rescue you
Let me bring U2 where two roads meet

Is this a valid interpretation??

Eh, maybe you should also start listening to some other bands. U2 has messed up my mind several times
tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 07-24-2000).]

Actually its lemme love you true,yeah Salome is right things like this can happen,I must confess that happened to me on Discotheque,when I heard it for the forst time I thaught it was some thing like "you kna you're chewing ba-bono"
redface.gif
But all in all I think its a really great song and I think it should have been on a U2 album.By the way the novel is pretty good too,If you like rock'n'roll culture then you should go for it.

wouldnt that be funny if salman rushdie wrote the words "let me love U2" ha ha.

let me love you true
let me rescue you
let me bring you to
where two roads meet

ah come back above
where there is only love
(and the grounds beneath your feet)

what i want to know is why bono doesnt sing the last line... i knew the words first, so it almost seems like it doesnt wrap up the story... but i do think i like it that way.. works anyway.

im only half way thru the book but im totally hooked. theres even somebody called john mullens standish. tee hee.

Originally posted by ishkash:
I must confess that happened to me on Discotheque,when I heard it for the forst time I thaught it was some thing like "you kna you're chewing ba-bono"
redface.gif

hey Ishkash I also misheard those lines of Discotheque, I still occasionally think that it says 'you know you're chewing bible-gum'. Which in some ways does make sense... depending on your interpretation of Christianity
wink.gif

Mermaid
smile.gif

------------------
she moves in mysterious ways...

Back
Top Bottom