Spin The ultimate guide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found mine yesterday in the US at the Barnes and Noble. It was buried near the bottom and behind another magazine! Grrrr

Its date is December 2014. Of course, still waiting for the NOVEMBER edition of Q and hoping for the U2 cover! Sigh... We just got Q's October Oasis brothers cover last week. :doh:

Never saw spin on sale in the uk so i cant see us getting this here. Ill keep my eye out for it online though

I don't think it's on sale here (Europe) any longer, they used to sell it years ago, but I remember when NLOTH came out I was told that SPIN wasn't sold here anymore and I had to order the U2 issues on ebay.

Got Q and MOJO yesterday, though. I was lucky because there was only one issue of Q and it was the one with the U2 cover :up:

Actually back in 2012 SPIN Magazines' new owner (BuzzMedia, now going as SpinMedia) stopped the print edition and outsourced the remaining subscriptions to "Car and Driver" - which was quite an odd thing

1892dwjwrbbbojpg.jpg

The End of Spin Magazine Has Officially Arrived (in Print, at Least) - The Wire

So this SPIN "Collector's Edition" featuring U2 won't be distributed to retail in large amounts I suppose

I don't think it's on sale here (Europe) any longer, they used to sell it years ago, but I remember when NLOTH came out I was told that SPIN wasn't sold here anymore and I had to order the U2 issues on ebay.

Got Q and MOJO yesterday, though. I was lucky because there was only one issue of Q and it was the one with the U2 cover :up:

I've been thinking to order Mojo online, is it worth ? How many pages on U2 ? Interview or just an article ?

The Mojo feature isn't really exciting. It's a one page article with tidbits of an interview and a one page (positive) review of the album.

I managed to pick up the last copy at Barnes and Noble where I live.

I can't post links to eBay here, but you can find it there, $12.99 plus $5 shipping, not too bad considering is was $9.99 in the store. Good luck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom