See ya guys......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
I just wanted to say goodbye....

I wont be around here from basically now on......This isnt just because of the fee paying but also because I am moving temporarily into a place where I am not going to have my computer set up and therefore no internet either.....I have met some great people in here over the years and had heaps of great laughs...keep on lovin U2 y'alll...

Cheers for now
Ness:wave:

btw: if anyone would like to keep in touch with me via the e-mail(which I will check weekly) please do so: vness60@hotmail.com

see ya later!

i imagine there will be a few more of these threads in the next two weeks.

Zoomerang96 said:
see ya later!

i imagine there will be a few more of these threads in the next two weeks.

You gonna destroy everyone's comps so they cant come here ever again?

See ya Chook!!! Good luck moving :hug:

Angela Harlem said:

You gonna destroy everyone's comps so they cant come here ever again?

See ya Chook!!! Good luck moving :hug:

i dont get it...no i dont plan on doing that... ?

:angry:

Zoomerang96 said:

i dont get it...no i dont plan on doing that... ?

:angry:

oz is just leaving cos she will have no comp (among other things) and when you said there are lots who will be going, i was just saying is that cos you will ensure they dont have a comp like oz doesn't, ie you will destroy theirs.

but you dont get it so thats ok. no one gets it anymore. its all too sad.

you still suck a lot ok? :angry:

'ness....funny thing...again
my eldest son moved out of home a few weeks ago. I thought he came home to visit me yesterday..no it was my credit card he wanted to hug. So at the moment I actually own a new computer...hmmmmmmmmm. Eventually he will get connected to the net(broadband he hopes)So I'm already scheming
"hello son,how are you?Move aside. can I use your "cyber cafe"?

Thanks for sharing your email...It would be a rather empty feeling to not have any way of finding one another again. One of these days something U2ey will happen in Brisbane( I'd be happy with a big screen or a cover's band... even a bad cover's band..I wouldn't arrest anybody..honest)
So all the best for the summer silly season. I personally think ( well apart from the threat of WW3) that 2002AD has been an extraordinary year..and part of it was having someone like you to "talk " to. You've got good spirit Aurora...go dazzle them with your light.
HAPPY NEW YEAR we'll take a cup of kindness yet......:sad: :hug: ...I understand :) bono voyage:wave:
**cass hands Ness the most exquisite Bloom**

Take care! :hug: :wave:

If you ever feel like it (and have the possibility), do come around and see us sometime.

Back
Top Bottom