REPORT 1: Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Lol My position abbreviated is BRAW OK

It's my job to bring Bono to the world. So here's what I have done this week to further the popularity of U2 esp. Bono

1. In the Senior Lounge in our school cafeteria there's random pics of the nysnc boys and dawsons creek and who knows what else. Well I put up a pic of Bono's face with the quote "WHat you don't have..."(in my sig) It's still hangin up!

2. I let 3 of my friends listen to the Best of CD at lunch: "U2 does With or without you? I didn't KNOW that! I LOVE that song!"
-Julie

3.my postmodern poetry presentation with my walk on video and the Pop CD

4. On the senior bulletin board I put up the lyrics to "Peace on Earth"

5. Also my friend Erin made me a sign that says "Bono loves Andy!" "Larry is gay!" "Larry has man cleavage!" lol
smile.gif

6. I saw the 'WHat's Going On' thing on TRL and giggled like the schoolgirl that I am.

I've done my part. Have you done yours?
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Not to mention the countless times I proclaimed the hotness of Bono.
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

lol no I'm not bumping my own thread on purpose!

7. Today in Spanish I learned that in Hebrew the name Paul means "he who says beautiful things" or something like that. I thought of Bono
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

You have done well Mona. Your efforts are a credit to you and to *Blue takes a huge swig of her wine* LEATHER girls everywhere.
I especially appricate your efforts to educate those who are afflicted with the boy bands *shudder* about the rightiousness of Bono.
Soon, Bono shall be worshipped and sought after by every presently deluded teenage girl.
You do the Fly's work Mona, the Fly's work.
This pleases me greatly
-Bluey, Chair Lemon of LEATHER.

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

Whoa is it just me or is Bluey getting a little too into this? lol jk. I'm just jealous cause I don't have a special robe or chair. Just my camo hat
biggrin.gif

*takes a swig of Kool-Aid*

*re-reads Bluey's post*

*has a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore...*

------------------
~*Mona*~

I guess this would be the place to post this info: I THINK I MADE A U2 CONVERT!

Sorta.

A cute little guy at work (young enough to be my...um, little brother) wanted to burn a copy of my ATYCLB CD, so I let him...and he REALLY liked it...but told me that his girlfriend liked it even more, and stole it away from him!

either way...I may have even made TWO converts!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And now:

*Disco ropes and ties Bluey like the Numb video, and force feeds her many many gorgeous BEDAZZLING PICTURES OF EDGE till she screams and begs for mercy and gives up her SINFUL LEMONY LEATHER WAYS...and slides down the slippery slope into the EDGE CLUB!!!* (we'll catch you...when you hit the ground)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA...she laughed evilly, rubbing her hands together

YAY! ME!!
biggrin.gif

sorry this is long. i had two promoting U2 experiences today.

the first one happened during study hall. i had gone to the library to use the computers (PLEBA!!!) but they were down. (apparently my school caught that virus and the entire network was down.) i didn't have any homework to do, so i began reading last months issue of rolling stone. in it there was an ad for the vmas, it features a still from the beautiful day video and the guys's figures were sillohueted. i then took 10 minutes quietly cutting the ad out of the library's magazine with the edge (ha ha!) of my car key. it worked.
smile.gif
now the picture is in the front of my navigating contemporary society binder for everyone to see!!!

my second U2 event came at lunch. i was sitting at our table, minding my own business, having a conversation with my one friend. suddenly, three other girls at my table burst into "stuck in a moment..." at first i was disoriented, because they aren't really U2 fans. i then told them to stop butchering bono's vocals.
wink.gif
after lunch, i was at my locker with two of my friends (both of whom had been at my lunch table during the stuck incident.) i open my locker, which is covered with U2 pics, and the one girl says,

"hey, there is U2! ... i think bono is gay."

i immediatly freak out, "bono is not gay!"

"no, emily, he is so gay. look at that picture." (she points to the dirty JT era picture that scares mona.)

"no! don't look at that picture... he has a wife... really, he's not gay..."

i don't no if i convinced her. but the moral of the day:

BONO IS NOT GAY!!!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She's gonna dream out loud...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
sorry this is long. i had two promoting U2 experiences today.

the first one happened during study hall. i had gone to the library to use the computers (PLEBA!!!) but they were down. (apparently my school caught that virus and the entire network was down.) i didn't have any homework to do, so i began reading last months issue of rolling stone. in it there was an ad for the vmas, it features a still from the beautiful day video and the guys's figures were sillohueted. i then took 10 minutes quietly cutting the ad out of the library's magazine with the edge (ha ha!) of my car key. it worked.
smile.gif
now the picture is in the front of my navigating contemporary society binder for everyone to see!!!

my second U2 event came at lunch. i was sitting at our table, minding my own business, having a conversation with my one friend. suddenly, three other girls at my table burst into "stuck in a moment..." at first i was disoriented, because they aren't really U2 fans. i then told them to stop butchering bono's vocals.
wink.gif
after lunch, i was at my locker with two of my friends (both of whom had been at my lunch table during the stuck incident.) i open my locker, which is covered with U2 pics, and the one girl says,

"hey, there is U2! ... i think bono is gay."

i immediatly freak out, "bono is not gay!"

"no, emily, he is so gay. look at that picture." (she points to the dirty JT era picture that scares mona.)

"no! don't look at that picture... he has a wife... really, he's not gay..."

i don't no if i convinced her. but the moral of the day:

BONO IS NOT GAY!!!

lol stop promoting that scary pic, mc!!
smile.gif

I mentioned ONCE to my friend Katie that somebody on PLEBA said a friend said Larry was gay and now all my friends think he is. Bono is apparently a hairy old man and Edge is a scary antisocial soprano. Nobody knows Adam exists.
smile.gif
lol

This is good. Everyone must do their part. One of the first days of school I went to the computer lab at school to check one of my threads here and I got in trouble. We're apparently not supposed to use the computers for personal use. I'm not allowed to go in there anymore.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

My friend for about a year has hated U2 and especially Bono with a passion where as I am the opposite but that is obvious.Anyway the otherday after a long hard struggle I got her to say nice things about Bono and she likes the song Acrobat
smile.gif

Progress
smile.gif

I always proclaim Bono's sexiness even though everyone argues and mocks me.I know the truth and they are blind.

Originally posted by UV2001:

I always proclaim Bono's sexiness even though everyone argues and mocks me.I know the truth and they are blind.
hey, love IS blindness, after all.
smile.gif

lol where else but PLEBA could that be funny? (If it's even funny in PLEBA....
wink.gif
)

------------------
~*Mona*~

LEATHER members -- report to Autumn's thread "Faithful devoted...." for new legislature.

Lol Someone tell my government teacher!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom