ok...how about stupid U2 stories?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
We've done embarrasing, now how about just plain old stupid?

Yesterday I was driving home from the Sox game and realized that I had two messages on my cell phone, so I'm listening and all I hear is the live version of "last night on earth" on both of them. So I'm like... hmmm, ok, cryptic messages from someone. after much thinking (ouch), I realize, it's the live version from the Popmart Mexico video... that I had been watching that afternoon and dozed off during it. Apparently I must have rolled over onto my cell phone and somehow manage to call myself twice and leave myself a few messages while I was asleep.
biggrin.gif
Anyone else?

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

You should have been watching ZOO TV instead. Bono looks so freaking HOT in it he holds your interest and no way would you have fallen asleep!
wink.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

OMG, Raging! Thank you! I had such a crappy-ass day and your little, cute tale made me laugh in an affectionate way. More!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by martha:
OMG, Raging! Thank you! I had such a crappy-ass day and your little, cute tale made me laugh in an affectionate way. More!

You're very welcome Martha
smile.gif
Glad I could help. I have plenty of stupid stories, unfortunately most of them arent U2 related....
biggrin.gif

------------------
-Kathleen-

Um...stupid? not sure, maybe just U2-related. <smirk>

Went to the dentist yet AGAIN this aft...as I was leaving:

Nurse: OK so we have you down for November 19 for your next checkup.
Me: OK... *pause. ponder* Um...wait, I may have to get back to you on that...I may be in Las Vegas that day at a U2 concert!
Nurse *perkily*: Oh I'm sure BONE-O won't mind if you miss the concert to visit us again! Har. De. Har. Har. Ahem.
rolleyes.gif

At work I have the WebShots app where you can import pics (U2 for me!) to create auto-changing wallpaper and screen saver. So our VP comes down to visit our group the other day, and this cute piccie was on my screen:

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/023/F4/Cd/93/tY64703.jpg]/img]

A---: Oi, who's bum is that?
Me [scratching at the monitor]: Ooooh, that's Edge's cute little BUTT!!! *with a hair-tossing giggle*
A---: [pauses, and gives me a look one gives a crazy aunt in the basement] I am [i]seriously[/i] worried about you, my dear.

LOL!!!

Disco

LOL... I love these work related PLEBA stories... my personal favorite was one of my baby's father asking me over my shoulder - "what exactly is in bono's pants?"

------------------
-Kathleen-

Checking in!
biggrin.gif

I was rushing into work one day, late as hell, and one of my co-workers was walking up behind me.

All of a sudden I heard her say, "Oh, I knew that was your car!", so I swing around like, "Huh?" And she answered, "I saw the heart with the 'U2' drawn on the side door. I knew that was April's car when I saw it!."

Unbeknownst to me, the night before a friend of mine had drawn it outside the bar we were at as we were standing there talking. lol

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

Back
Top Bottom