My U2ey Babysitting Horror Story.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Well it wasnt as bad, but it was funny. Alright, I am friends with this one kid that has a three year old sister, and I thought to be nice I would babysit her while her parents and my friend went out to dinner. Well... I was wrong. She is a demon child!! She ran around the house naked, threw food at me and whacked me up side the head with a Elmo toy.

Well anyways, she finaly calmed down and her parents are U2 fans[whoo hoo]So they had taped VH1 Legends so I decided to watch that, so I'm sitting on the sofa watching that, and she is at the coffee table with crayons destorying a newspaper, and she looks up, looks at the T.V. and goes "Coeen[my name is Colleen btw and thats how shes says it]who is that weird looking person on the T.V.?" and she was pointing at Adam, so I started laughing and couldn't think of what to say so I said it was Elmo's cousin.

So today my friend calls me and goes "Why did you tell Me-Me[thats what we call his little sister]that Adam is Elmo's cousin!? Now she wants to watch that tape all the time!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW:I saw her today and she came running up to me and said "Wow Coeen, you and Mos[thats how she says Elmo]cousin have the same color hair!"

Last edited:
That is precious. Adam is Elmo's cousin? LOL! That's great! I love little kids. Now that little girl's gonna be converted into a U2 fan! Horray! Spread the word and the love, Punk!

Lol wait till the Adam girls read this. I've heard him called many things in PLEBA but Elmos cousin... :lol: Aw poor Adam. ;)

:lol:

Elmo's cousin? I'd like to see Adam with Elmo's hair color!

And I like kids... for really short periods of time, LOL.

Jody said:
Lol wait till the Adam girls read this. I've heard him called many things in PLEBA but Elmos cousin... :lol: Aw poor Adam. ;)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, that was a lot of exclamation marks!

but that story bratty, was hil-arious!

:D

[color=royal blue]:lol: KAAWW That's so cute!

My 3 yr old neice loves a lot of U2 songs......when she's over and we're getting ready to go to the park or grocery shopping or something, mom'll be like "c'mon, get yourself together, it's time to go!" or something like that (I'm so slow.....)

And Anja will be like "YOU GOTTA GET YOSEFF TOGETHA!!!" and we say the Stuck lyrics together :D

She also likes Ultraviolet, BD, & Elevation

:yes: Kids rock
[/color]

That is so cute! my friend daughter jumps up and down whenever I play U2. She calls Bono: Bonn-Bonn and U2: Ewe2 its so funny. she only 3 so I cant blame her.:eeklaugh:

Sami, my "best friend" (she's 4), found a pop bono bookmark in my Flannagan book (imagine that!) and thought he was my dad, LOL. Then she saw Adam's mohawk and asked why he had "play hair" on!!! But her little bro once threw a fit and I gave him the into the heart book while i was making a bottle and he ripped up and tried to eat the Kite page, grrrrr!

and the kids I watch every day now, they found my suit bono bookmark and they make up stories about him. They told me they are moving next door to him this fall....they talk to each other about him like I'm not listening, it's really funny!

Elmo's cousin?? LOL! Poor Adam.

Once I was watching the Sweetest Thing video with my 3-year-old nephew. He watched most of the video in silence, then turned to me toward the end and loudly proclaimed, "That man is a goofy clown." Ha! I was like, "Nick, you're basically correct."

Mirrorball Girl said:
Elmo's cousin?? LOL! Poor Adam.

Once I was watching the Sweetest Thing video with my 3-year-old nephew. He watched most of the video in silence, then turned to me toward the end and loudly proclaimed, "That man is a goofy clown." Ha! I was like, "Nick, you're basically correct."

Bwahahahah!!!

You've got to love kids.

It's best to introduce them to U2 when they're young ... start them off on the right path (and not stuff like the Britney, Christina, NSync, BSB).

lol NOOOO adam is wonderful! I wanted to Listen to U2 last summer when I was baby sitting and my neice wanted to watch cartoons so I went on and on about Bono and now anytime she sees are hears anything U2 she goes insane and gets so excited. She knows how to spells Bono, that U2 is from ireland, where ireland is, And she recognizes Bono from any U2 era. She especially loves the song Children of the Revolution from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack

Back
Top Bottom