Message to SPARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
wink.gif

You know, at first it was bad enough when 10 went missing, but when around 25 went within a fortnight.......well, I was gobsmacked!!!!!!

So Im puttin ma foot down Sparky............STOP STEALING OUR CANTEEN'S SPOONS!!!!!!!
mad.gif
Stop making a spoon sculpture for ur back-garden.........

and dont sit there goin
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I luuuuuuuv my car, shes my baby, my only baby.

Cars are better than men!

Ye maaaaaaad!! LMAO

I thought he only had 9 spoons so far, but now it seems he has a lot more than that. Dirty fecker! He's lying!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

He'll get a smack tonight... ummm...yeah! LOL

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Maddie, don?t be so mean to poor Adam. Maybe his dishwasher is broken and we don?t want him to use his precious hands to do the dishes, do we
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Girls, do you know what this is about?

It's from u2.com's show report of GLasgow:

'Thank you for being so patient and coming to a rock show, thank you for giving us a great life. 'I also want to thank any of you that went out on the streets for the Drop The Debt campaign, Jubilee 2000 stuff, thank you for
that...' at which point Adam whispers in Bono's ear.
'Adam wants to know if there is a girl out there called Zuka, I don't know, it's a bass player thing.'

Wondering who Zuka is...

Did you read in that hotpress magazine he refers to something his "girlfriend" said? Guess those rumors are true! (I'll relent, but she BETTER be good enough!)

------------------
It's okay, the struggle for things not to say.
I never listened to you anyway

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

It was something he promised to a girl on one of the London shows I think. She wanted to play his bass or whatever and he promised her she could... (bitch!
mad.gif
j/k!)

images

Hey I found a few of them!! I think he's leavin a trail of them...hehe.

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 09-05-2001).]

Originally posted by CatDubh:
It was something he promised to a girl on one of the London shows I think. She wanted to play his bass or whatever and he promised her she could... (bitch!
mad.gif
j/k!)

what? how? when did she ask him? ahhh!

------------------

*Blue's mom calls and hears nothing but "Mwaaaaaaaha ahhhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa! haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaa! SPOONS! Sparky has been taking the spooons! oh, my sides ow ow ow. Whew, spoons are funny... Hi mom"
Mom: " Have you started taking drugs?"

p.s. My mom thinks Adam looks like a farmer. Really, she calls him "the farmer". I am picturing Adam in a field full of spoon wearing overalls and holding a pitchfork.
-Pedro the Wonder Donkey

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

what's the deal with the spoons? Someone explained it once but I forgot
frown.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

THAT"S what he's doing in this pic....

adam76004.jpg

Guggi: Ehm, Bono, your buddy is ehm kinda well...GET HIM OFF ME!
Adam: Just wait! I almost got the spoon out! A spoon! A spooon! I'm going to have a bum spoon!
Guggi: That's not a BLOODY SPOON!
Adam: What???....

Heh, heh. Hey does anyone else see a "PLEB" written on the wall?? Freaky.
_pedro the wonder donkey

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 09-05-2001).]

Originally posted by blueeyes:
THAT"S what he's doing in this pic....

adam76004.jpg

Guggi: Ehm, Bono, your buddy is ehm kinda well...GET HIM OFF ME!
Adam: Just wait! I almost got the spoon out! A spoon! A spooon! I'm going to have a bum spoon!
Guggi: That's not a BLOODY SPOON!
Adam: What???....

LMAO! OMG I always that that was Adam and *Larry*!! lol!!!

------------------

Originally posted by blueeyes:

p.s. My mom thinks Adam looks like a farmer. Really, she calls him "the farmer". I am picturing Adam in a field full of spoon wearing overalls and holding a pitchfork.
-Pedro the Wonder Donkey

Or a giant spoon instead of a pitchfork

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom